Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Deprecate the go-etcd-io-bbolt variable.
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 08:06:32 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Troy,

go-team branch is initiated!

I completely removed go-etcd-io-bbolt as it was only used by Chezmoi,
and it had been broken for a while without any reports in the bug
tracker to fix it. This lack of activity gave me confidence that it was
not being used much.

2 patches are squashed and amended:
- [PATCH 3/3] gnu: Deprecate the go-etcd-io-bbolt variable.
- [PATCH 2/3] gnu: go-etcd-io-bbolt: Move to (gnu packages golang-xyz).

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
gnu: Remove go-etcd-io-bbolt.

go-go-etcd-io-bbolt and go-etcd-io-bbolt are the same version and source
packages. This change removes go-etcd-io-bbolt and keeps
go-go-etcd-io-bbolt.

* gnu/packages/configuration-management.scm (chezmoi) [native-inputs]:
Add go-go-etcd-io-bbolt. Remove go-etcd-io-bbolt.
* gnu/packages/golang.scm (go-etcd-io-bbolt): Remove variable.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Pushed as d5d87a4e1d..b482b25d00 to go-team.

--
Oleg