Subject: Unmatched parenthesis in FAST-DEMO?
From: Felix Lechner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 16:26:42 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Today was my first day with Hyperbole. Thanks for providing such a neat
piece of software!

In the file FAST-DEMO, I activated the button <emacs-lisp-mode> [1] in
the section entitled "Many More Implicit Button Types to Learn Across
Time."  I was directed to the second line here [2] due to an unmatched
parenthesis:

    <find-file-other-window (expand-file-name "DEMO" hyperb:dir)>
    <hpath:find "${hyperb:dir}/DEMO")>
    "${hyperb:dir}/DEMO"

The issue appears to be the regular closing parenthesis after
"${hyperb:dir}/DEMO".

I know very little about Emacs but hope this information is in good
hands here. Thanks!

Kind regards
Felix Lechner

[1] https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/hyperbole.git/tree/FAST-DEMO#n335
[2] https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/hyperbole.git/tree/FAST-DEMO#n321