Subject: 24.0.50; ld: duplicate symbol _QPRIMARY in nsselect.o and keyboard.o
From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 22:20:52 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello!

Compilation of the NS variant fails the message cited in the subject.

pete 229 /\ l src/{nsselect.m,keyboard.c}
-rw-r--r-- 1 pete admin 383764 15. Aug 20:46 src/keyboard.c
-rw-r--r-- 1 pete pete   18734 10. Aug 00:08 src/nsselect.m
pete 230 /\ grep -n QPRIMARY Quellen/Emacs_CVS/emacs-24/src/ 
{nsselect.m,keyboard.c}
src/nsselect.m:39:Lisp_Object QCLIPBOARD, QPRIMARY, QSECONDARY, QTEXT,  
QFILE_NAME;
src/nsselect.m:66:  if (EQ (sym, QPRIMARY))     return NXPrimaryPboard;
src/nsselect.m:79:    return QPRIMARY;
src/nsselect.m:447:  if (EQ (selection, Qnil)) selection = QPRIMARY;
src/nsselect.m:467:  if (EQ (selection, Qnil)) selection = QPRIMARY;
src/nsselect.m:555:  QPRIMARY   = intern ("PRIMARY");	staticpro  
(&QPRIMARY);
src/keyboard.c:371:Lisp_Object Qx_set_selection, QPRIMARY, Qlazy;
src/keyboard.c:1803:		call2 (Qx_set_selection, QPRIMARY,
src/keyboard.c:1806:		call2 (Qx_set_selection, QPRIMARY,
src/keyboard.c:11719:  QPRIMARY = intern_c_string ("PRIMARY");
src/keyboard.c:11720:  staticpro (&QPRIMARY);

--
Greetings

   Pete

If you don't find it in the index, look very carefully through the  
entire catalogue.
		–  Sears, Roebuck, and Co., Consumer's Guide, 1897