Subject: Re: Build hdf5-parallel-openmpi.powerpc64le-linux on master is broken.
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: bug-guix <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2024 22:19:15 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

[email-masked] (Cuirass) writes:

> <p>The build <b>hdf5-parallel-openmpi.powerpc64le-linux</b> for specification <b>master</b>
> is broken. You can find the detailed information about this build <a
> href="https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/3175009/details">here</a>.</p>
>
> https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/3175009/details

Sample output:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Atomicity Test Failed Process 4: read_buf[2038] is 5, should be 0
Atomicity Test Failed Process 4: read_buf[2039] is 5, should be 0
Atomicity Test Failed Process 4: read_buf[2040] is 5, should be 0
Atomicity Test Failed Process 4: read_buf[2041] is 5, should be 0
Atomicity Test Failed Process 4: read_buf[2042] is 5, should be 0
Atomicity Test Failed Process 4: read_buf[2043] is 5, should be 0
Atomicity Test Failed Process 4: read_buf[2044] is 5, should be 0
Atomicity Test Failed Process 4: read_buf[2045] is 5, should be 0
Atomicity Test Failed Process 4: read_buf[2046] is 5, should be 0
Atomicity Test Failed Process 4: read_buf[2047] is 5, should be 0
Testing  -- Store Dense Attributes (denseattr) 
Testing  -- Store Dense Attributes (denseattr) 
Testing  -- Store Dense Attributes (denseattr) 
Testing  -- Store Dense Attributes (denseattr) 
Testing  -- Store Dense Attributes (denseattr) 
Testing  -- Store Dense Attributes (denseattr) 
Testing  -- Collective Metadata read with some ranks having no selection (noselcollmdread) 
Testing  -- Collective Metadata read with some ranks having no selection (noselcollmdread) 
Testing  -- Collective Metadata read with some ranks having no selection (noselcollmdread) 
Testing  -- Collective Metadata read with some ranks having no selection (noselcollmdread) 
Testing  -- Collective Metadata read with some ranks having no selection (noselcollmdread) 
Testing  -- Collective Metadata read with some ranks having no selection (noselcollmdread) 
Testing  -- Collective MD read with multi chunk I/O (H5D__chunk_addrmap) (MC_coll_MD_read) 
Testing  -- Collective MD read with multi chunk I/O (H5D__chunk_addrmap) (MC_coll_MD_read) 
Testing  -- Collective MD read with multi chunk I/O (H5D__chunk_addrmap) (MC_coll_MD_read) 
Testing  -- Collective MD read with multi chunk I/O (H5D__chunk_addrmap) (MC_coll_MD_read) 
Testing  -- Collective MD read with multi chunk I/O (H5D__chunk_addrmap) (MC_coll_MD_read) 
Testing  -- Collective MD read with multi chunk I/O (H5D__chunk_addrmap) (MC_coll_MD_read) 
Testing  -- Collective MD read with link chunk I/O (H5D__sort_chunk) (LC_coll_MD_read) 
Testing  -- Collective MD read with link chunk I/O (H5D__sort_chunk) (LC_coll_MD_read) 
Testing  -- Collective MD read with link chunk I/O (H5D__sort_chunk) (LC_coll_MD_read) 
Testing  -- Collective MD read with link chunk I/O (H5D__sort_chunk) (LC_coll_MD_read) 
Testing  -- Collective MD read with link chunk I/O (H5D__sort_chunk) (LC_coll_MD_read) 
Testing  -- Collective MD read with link chunk I/O (H5D__sort_chunk) (LC_coll_MD_read) 

All tests were successful. 

All tests were successful. 

All tests were successful. 

All tests were successful. 

All tests were successful. 

All tests were successful. 

===================================
***PHDF5 tests detected 1040 errors***
===================================
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim