Subject: dejagnu report card and multiple rows
From: Tom Tromey <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 16:52:48 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I tried "dejagnu report card" today for gdb (well, the subset of gdb
tests that I most recently ran).  It shows:

prentzel. dejagnu report card gdb.sum
      __________________________________________________
     /    PASS   FAIL  ?PASS  ?FAIL  UNSUP  UNRES UNTEST
     |--------------------------------------------------
gdb  |    8599      0      0     37      0      0      0
     |--------------------------------------------------
     |    8599      0      0     37      0      0      0
     \__________________________________________________

I couldn't figure out why there would be two rows here.
The documentation doesn't describe it either.

Is the second row the sum?  If so (1) if there's a single tool, maybe it
can be omitted; and (2) perhaps this could be mentioned in the
documentation, maybe with some example output.

thanks,
Tom