Subject: 29.1; [tex-mode] When latex-run-command is set tex-start-options is ignored
From: Jeff Trull <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 14:45:22 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I have latex-run-command set to "pdflatex" in my init.el. I recently
began using (setq tex-start-options "-shell-escape") to enable using the
standalone class to produce svg images. Unfortunately tex-compile does
not add -shell-escape to the command line when I do this.

I notice that in commit 00501d7 support for tex-start-options was added
to the tex-compile-commands definition at line 2129. However it was not
added to a similar expression at 2136, and this seems to be the case
that is hit for a custom tex-run-command. When I make the analogous
change at that point the problem is resolved and the expected command
line is produced.

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33,
 cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-07-30 built on jet-Oryx-Pro
Repository revision: a9b28224af0f73d1fe0f422e9b318c5b91af889b
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101004
System Description: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1 --with-json
 --with-imagemagick --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ IMAGEMAGICK
JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE
XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  highlight-quoted-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  bury-successful-compilation: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/elsa-20230621.1005/Elsafile hides
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/trinary-20230301.2044/Elsafile
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20230602.2121/transient hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/transient
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump
hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core
hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key
hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight
hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure
hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint
hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish
hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-table hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/oc hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-core hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-bibtex hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-org hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-id hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-latex hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-goto hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-lua hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-irc hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-sql hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-ref hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-datetree hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-gnus hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-keys hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-koma-letter hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-calc hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-beamer hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-lint hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-org hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-timer hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-info hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-odt hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-R hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-matlab hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-plot hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-lilypond hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-refile hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-man hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-doi hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-duration hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-octave hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-mobile hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-makefile hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-tangle hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-perl hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-bbdb hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/oc-biblatex hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-awk hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-feed hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-dot hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-list hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-js hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-pcomplete hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-python hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-persist hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-latex hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-docview hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-protocol hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-scheme hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-sed hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-colview hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-processing hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-tempo hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-shell hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-ruby hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/oc-natbib hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-entities hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-clojure hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-habit hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-publish hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-footnote hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-eval hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-maxima hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-w3m hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-exp hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-clock hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-src hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-html hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-loaddefs hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-table hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-texinfo hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-capture hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-css hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-lob hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-element hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-attach-git hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-plantuml hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-crypt hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-md hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-indent hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-mhe hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-groovy hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-fortran hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-faces hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/oc-bibtex hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/oc-csl hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-ditaa hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-java hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-screen hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-macro hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-eshell hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-sass hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-mouse hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-eww hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-fold hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-cycle hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-lisp hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-archive hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-haskell hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-inlinetask hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-comint hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-num hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-ascii hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-man hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-C hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ox-icalendar hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-ocaml hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-sqlite hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-julia hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ol-rmail hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-fold-core hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-attach hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-macs hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-eshell hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/oc-basic hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-ctags hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-compat hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-version hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/org-agenda hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jet/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.10/ob-forth hides
/home/jet/oss/emacs/installed-29.1/share/emacs/29.1/lisp/org/ob-forth

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug org-clock shortdoc misearch
multi-isearch cl-print help-fns radix-tree helm-command helm-mode
helm-misc helm-elisp helm-eval edebug debug backtrace sh-script smie
executable tex-mode latexenc mule-util cal-move winner recentf
tramp-archive tramp-gvfs tramp-cache time-stamp zeroconf helm-x-files
helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp
helm-external helm-net vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher org-eldoc
org-superstar oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util
mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
ol-doi org-link-doi highlight-quoted helm-projectile helm-files
image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util
image-mode dired dired-loaddefs exif helm-tags helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-locate helm-types helm-xref helm-utils
helm-help helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core
async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async lsp-clangd
dom lsp-mode comp comp-cstr warnings lsp-protocol yasnippet derived xref
tree-widget wid-edit spinner network-stream puny nsm markdown-mode color
lv inline imenu ht filenotify ewoc epg rfc6068 epg-config projectile
lisp-mnt grep compile text-property-search ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt bury-successful-compilation advice conda
eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util pythonic f f-shortdoc tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 python project
compat compat-29 treesit s dash modern-cpp-font-lock cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ox-beamer ox-re-reveal org-re-reveal
ox-confluence ox-md ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile
avl-tree generator org-tempo tempo ob-shell shell ob-ditaa ob-dot org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline icons
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec edmacro kmacro
cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core finder-inf wombat-theme elsa-autoloads ansi-autoloads
keycast-autoloads lgr-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase
org-present-autoloads org-autoloads package-lint-autoloads
sqlite3-autoloads trinary-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads info
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 841964 76446)
 (symbols 48 51717 1)
 (strings 32 222723 10118)
 (string-bytes 1 7081130)
 (vectors 16 93620)
 (vector-slots 8 2246287 115890)
 (floats 8 627 272)
 (intervals 56 7714 1330)
 (buffers 976 36))