Subject: Re: [bug#67009] [PATCH v4] build: minetest-build-system: Improve white space handling in mod name field.
From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
To: Tristan Cottam <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: 宋文武 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 07:13:14 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Am Samstag, dem 11.11.2023 um 02:05 +0100 schrieb Tristan Cottam:
> Fixes certain Minetest mods (such as minetest-ambience) being stored
> with a terminating carriage return in their sub-directory base name.
> 
> * guix/build/minetest-build-system.scm (name-regexp): Only match
> graphical characters in the name sub-match.
> 
> Change-Id: I95f4c201724991a10efba5c859bfef99779ea495
> ---
> 
> I'm unsure exactly how I should refer to a Minetest mod which has yet
> to be packaged for Guix, so I used the would-be package name of one
> such mod, which I will contribute along with many others shortly.
Pushed with some rewordings in the commit message.  Feel free to send
the "would-be" packages.

Cheers