Subject: [PATCH] guix: licenses: Add blue-oak1.0.0.
From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 23:16:23 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

* guix/licenses.scm (blue-oak1.0.0): New variable.
---
 guix/licenses.scm | 6 ++++++
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+)

diff --git a/guix/licenses.scm b/guix/licenses.scm
index d200614d91..2c7f5ae91a 100644
--- a/guix/licenses.scm
+++ b/guix/licenses.scm
@@ -44,6 +44,7 @@ (define-module (guix licenses)
             apsl2
             arphic-1999
             asl1.1 asl2.0
+            blue-oak1.0.0
             boost1.0
             bsd-0 bsd-1 bsd-2 bsd-3 bsd-4
             non-copyleft
@@ -216,6 +217,11 @@ (define asl2.0
            "http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/License:Apache2.0"
            "https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list#apache2"))
 
+(define blue-oak1.0.0
+  (license "BlueOak-1.0.0"
+           "https://blueoakcouncil.org/license/1.0.0"
+           "The Blue Oak Model License is not yet on the FSF directory."))
+
 (define boost1.0
   (license "Boost 1.0"
            "http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/License:Boost1.0"

base-commit: e134686cead6db62ea8b941b2ed7c0bd660804da
prerequisite-patch-id: eb618ab7b10483d917c308a38792af98baa517e2
prerequisite-patch-id: c12968d02d99c253f858586a86b16fa32d41f1c1
prerequisite-patch-id: 09d995d48139f8e61183d5634cda13a01cdb50f7
prerequisite-patch-id: 86baa45ec2aad977c8c8135f7613aa391155de6d
prerequisite-patch-id: 3425fbbff6a603d60b4e143ea2141aabf4ddc92c
prerequisite-patch-id: c373c01aab5dcba3503a97d51c62a595147a041c
prerequisite-patch-id: cda857c790b88c681c4e713c5f71e40291970daf
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e234d0f4d93d2aad499eec8842be3d28da98707
prerequisite-patch-id: 5f664cb2fd995a53765c5ffc19a708ac795cc0c4
prerequisite-patch-id: ed447cba9cf9b7e1a1b47aa27acb14f8f2da0a8e
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f80c5bbbfb8cd3347951c4d57634e93ffa79924
prerequisite-patch-id: 1aaa9f0d466e2d6837f75844df48a98beb70ff24
prerequisite-patch-id: 34502820d8c0355b3ed2638c457084edeaba029d
prerequisite-patch-id: a96258da9e78cfb9ac9893cdcdeb38b69b75f134
prerequisite-patch-id: 4a2da4ee89dbbdb2244845149ce6da967ddd5268
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f9c4205781d1f0e2bb7af2d21875de08ee3ecd5
prerequisite-patch-id: 9697db9b50cab8f7974c32383e0a9a786ecbd8f9
prerequisite-patch-id: ebbd089a3313232347273c723d3deb1bf8c9bf81
prerequisite-patch-id: e93360d66936b9efd70a6ffd41f6ecda177ad7b8
prerequisite-patch-id: 19d76f45db1c59bd9ccd2e4e1125ffd698e9d6ce
prerequisite-patch-id: 929b39ded7ad095e9f768f7d484bbd3b7a486a3c
prerequisite-patch-id: ad370d41983418fa704215aa3458f97c75d5d128
prerequisite-patch-id: f179c922613390d249a365625c2ee545a908029d
prerequisite-patch-id: 03b0aaa382ddda0819ddb62479cd1885c930ddea
prerequisite-patch-id: 83b8b3a072520705dcba4b67712a29553bea1548
prerequisite-patch-id: 9308fa06526d9bacdbcdd347cc225f6f3f87811a
prerequisite-patch-id: a017243a1a4b406caed9cec048d194cdc33d1a25
prerequisite-patch-id: e8d5b2e787904b0dd1a650d7a0012b91a430cb03
prerequisite-patch-id: 1cc872245864ace22db43cf2d268a87190b333b6
prerequisite-patch-id: c277dcca77f3acde51bdffe932b9250e454086ad
prerequisite-patch-id: ea926073e68d5af7f6c76a6333520cc5f42c9789
prerequisite-patch-id: 10008b9b34ccc8f87f2fcd8391075fe57244ac72
prerequisite-patch-id: 443d7e3eb85f36848c2120979f9f1d3a78f8bf38
prerequisite-patch-id: 6414c2d65c1806942d7f834e9300a8ecf8fd743f
prerequisite-patch-id: 8c6dec06b716c39ca7fada0f2872078612917779
prerequisite-patch-id: 62e28252e9b7ab11edb03609b68369feb499f883
prerequisite-patch-id: 84c9361c4c6d7662cfb3235cc4a6640a53e00622
prerequisite-patch-id: 0f27045bc50089a9a88da7818448a50cd28dd295
prerequisite-patch-id: 500413da3a81e75c5fbca62a21d9457d7b1ad8a8
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f48169f4d69da277bcdecb8f40d2f608941d9f9
prerequisite-patch-id: fc8b43573cc6b90033769de63ca235b16159190d
prerequisite-patch-id: ae749fc3fa0ab1768841ffb4633847b5b2233881
prerequisite-patch-id: 46b8490d2b338229a2f3c5e39427275cf46982ba
prerequisite-patch-id: b1bb7dfb35069a2b30f5b2714bc19a249be3e1b5
prerequisite-patch-id: 94848222eb08beb53530ba6ce626e9d8bcffecd4
prerequisite-patch-id: f8181365677e68d8628013c7636e9ff56214ac9e
prerequisite-patch-id: aebc0f8156c409599cc7aced4b708bb5ea08a2b2
prerequisite-patch-id: 4ce416249f6d3176a51d7e4cbbd2c6bf2982bab6
prerequisite-patch-id: 5e14463dcc090e497bb1d29c1b4c822b43d5fdca
prerequisite-patch-id: 89306b41386cb29db7c147e8c4468a3b4d8d292d
prerequisite-patch-id: 29e414b1ede9108047ff224e1e24a3adb2c44c52
prerequisite-patch-id: 7e15edfd04cd291f54284d13dcdbebcfb456b752
prerequisite-patch-id: b8c18091929e58b49847ab510d3d75a8a934cad0
prerequisite-patch-id: 7a607a1659b22afb0c21dec3d8eb1e2ed51e47a9
prerequisite-patch-id: 89fbd04f11e5bef5703ba7ea4c2064d5ba63c4d4
prerequisite-patch-id: b421048677352ea536dd93a61d6de987fb95d60b
prerequisite-patch-id: 25a03298bdfd6a691bb8cf68690009f8e46447e0
prerequisite-patch-id: 3924163576eafdac47ac06de311ac317730e6631
prerequisite-patch-id: 69b1d81677b507242f556c3e2fcf5290aeca445c
prerequisite-patch-id: a378fa79002001da51ae91eb026769eddb8a593b
prerequisite-patch-id: 86bb35c89ec3cc1b6ec47f238c84a154d5e9a1aa
prerequisite-patch-id: f8d0709d94ed99b1530bad1908ca27b1b56ea84e
prerequisite-patch-id: dcb65983aa914b8f1d1a8fbdfba34714ddb7f6fa
prerequisite-patch-id: 89752146a063d0706885819e244b4179196538b8
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f9e7627d0b23302159cdab3d939fcec52f7ca70
prerequisite-patch-id: f706bfa95ba0e5e72c206537ed207feb95daa888
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b60c519b0df65eeacd5779808e0d75b011ebf7f
prerequisite-patch-id: cd6cd74eca502ebce581c223cd0d2ac4278912e8
prerequisite-patch-id: b86e08404ef83877dfa3b76a80a12b02c61b1326
prerequisite-patch-id: 9417f8d92995cf417bb3c4afa0786b05a756d48a
prerequisite-patch-id: fdd6c4e0413b820ba7bd1b77f855589b35c5eb75
prerequisite-patch-id: 89be058d0605cb8278d5d3384bb44911b188dd90
prerequisite-patch-id: 70c26fde2fde34c031a95ef74a3321710dc4961e
prerequisite-patch-id: 38a27cdf8cbe03fdf5f9bafa5ba53f3ba644a5ad
prerequisite-patch-id: 40a6d2e51dff2531c40a38087a8aea1be7108792
prerequisite-patch-id: 024d1bba9bcd449d2b8196b2f1a64a197cafaed8
prerequisite-patch-id: e83d54aa767ebab267530fca74d60366160a5253
prerequisite-patch-id: c34734661161c27224316dc519609db5c6d87a1e
prerequisite-patch-id: a58d739146fe46f6c7f203e5d2e0f114bd3f7834
prerequisite-patch-id: 1ff8499f5ec69b737d77053e6809ec3a0b599ebc
prerequisite-patch-id: 498e5608bca9b5ebcb3592a556e75f5dcc2b7076
prerequisite-patch-id: df6dfdea7c3d9db4649d857ce55fbeb99d4febca
prerequisite-patch-id: 453b66b1faaaebaa1666954185de327298aa0578
prerequisite-patch-id: f98da1de781c203a53cae73c5bb707240d21cb0a
prerequisite-patch-id: 14b1718dbc4fb9cd94e1094a4d44ebfcfe6ad869
prerequisite-patch-id: 3b68944fa8fb2fab0c21d6ff73f649f53dd6f551
prerequisite-patch-id: 82d1e6bcd221f982b6ab1ed0e9a90d46a39562c4
prerequisite-patch-id: c9cce20b146f955b715d15c0c384c9acc6176493
prerequisite-patch-id: c204491c1db4f5056711768265f101e881e4e415
prerequisite-patch-id: e66e13fbde027e99552fc6d80ff8d48c110a18f2
prerequisite-patch-id: 3c313f0a20730c653c8f5ec4f318e2485a8ef60f
prerequisite-patch-id: 53bd28c3d21cd88172e7e93b5dc9800b37ddc2f7
prerequisite-patch-id: 925c466172c01c4b5976ac019961cbe240f0cddd
prerequisite-patch-id: e81e0aded80adf18c861f67624a179a15ef68906
prerequisite-patch-id: 001675f7da57d25731c7c71f6f2dcaa7409e5664
prerequisite-patch-id: d65bf6ef5f51da0acba72d332d60167b34e193e1
prerequisite-patch-id: fc7c9a5024037363319b58520480a6c4a8a5dcff
prerequisite-patch-id: 5aae8c77d028459d944021f4943558411deb0662
prerequisite-patch-id: 71fa80813ad36528e8a737249424d90827933c16
prerequisite-patch-id: 65dc75b8e1ddb45542480a8867ecd7a63ab3112e
prerequisite-patch-id: 8619aa1dec17409d9b5ecb6ed0a2cc7d1563c174
prerequisite-patch-id: 6473142746dc5b448ec9698d577f47b4da6cd1d5
prerequisite-patch-id: eb6689695d5d1b6c650de0c86a805a45b80ab88d
prerequisite-patch-id: 7d50679dad38c9f859ec231da2db78919818b40e
prerequisite-patch-id: faeb97c5f9c07754bd0bf0be59254091470978c2
prerequisite-patch-id: 56e31c3ab9ed9ff19aca25d5ffb9655c6515b692
prerequisite-patch-id: 8d7418e017eec3c6e56b55f9ff6181cc3dcc1a17
prerequisite-patch-id: 84f58e5a274c980ae6905e764d479e1c960149ca
prerequisite-patch-id: ada6a2d9427bff9dd7fd115a91300a1f7379995c
prerequisite-patch-id: 108161d5500b39b3ac55d202b5b9af817d829724
prerequisite-patch-id: c89b0fc7dadc53facc45ccf9991503430b7e7799
prerequisite-patch-id: d62e2be8f9fd6a1d9ac8dfa2cdc4db6d4a4327ac
prerequisite-patch-id: f8f4375b2b16ffae596d416607c00b374f485299
prerequisite-patch-id: 36b1a9c3e0e9f91b7172e1211231759a6cb81473
prerequisite-patch-id: 8cb6ac6a5188c817bb3a6a86920001de75bb7225
prerequisite-patch-id: 17ef87336a8c664e0109a7466c9f7d37f5901167
-- 
2.41.0