Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Xfig module refactoring
From: Bruno Victal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Bruno Victal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 19:51:35 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Bruno Victal (5):
  gnu: xfig: Use G-Expressions.
  gnu: Add fig2dev.
  gnu: transfig: Remove package.
  gnu: texlive-latex-make: Update description.
  gnu: xfig: Update to 3.2.9.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/docbook.scm                      |   2 +-
 .../patches/transfig-gcc10-fno-common.patch   |  33 ---
 ...-error-message-for-missing-libraries.patch |  39 ++++
 ...double-free-when-requesting-MediaBox.patch |  58 +++++
 ...ig-to-set-fontconfig-CFLAGS-and-LIBS.patch |  89 ++++++++
 gnu/packages/photo.scm                        |   3 +-
 gnu/packages/tex.scm                          |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/xfig.scm                         | 214 +++++++++---------
 9 files changed, 305 insertions(+), 139 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/transfig-gcc10-fno-common.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/xfig-Enable-error-message-for-missing-libraries.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/xfig-Fix-double-free-when-requesting-MediaBox.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/xfig-Use-pkg-config-to-set-fontconfig-CFLAGS-and-LIBS.patch

base-commit: ab971e9c1922ae6eeec47401cb589ae15f29e15f
-- 
2.40.1