Subject: [PATCH gnome-team 0/4] Remove libgweather4-with-libsoup2
From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 11:19:59 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix,

this series allows us to remove an obsolete package :)
It also updates three packages belonging to gnome.

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (4):
  gnu: gnome-clocks: Update to 44.0.
  gnu: gnome-calendar: Update to 44.1.
  gnu: gnome-initial-setup: Update to 44.0.
  gnu: Remove libgweather4-with-libsoup2.

 gnu/packages/gnome.scm | 49 +++++++++++++++---------------------------
 1 file changed, 17 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)

base-commit: baf5b0745446dabe8166d860996dc54cfa09db3e
prerequisite-patch-id: afaee255d9c76105d3c075e3b1302efe2e720121
prerequisite-patch-id: 939c99edaaebbcf04c00d099004421e548082316
prerequisite-patch-id: c27258fdbc2dce067cbcadc0cbb79255131e7b13
prerequisite-patch-id: 17b7d0a8a3e698b5dac1e6e83448876cf7ed828a
prerequisite-patch-id: 904c70b8c150f8046b0779e1a109c89b58b1a6f3
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b1376cfe285b3ddabb88fab0ed8372effd33561
prerequisite-patch-id: 0238ddcf9e9140c7f3726b34a3ea51c4e0cec422
prerequisite-patch-id: 3149ef71903b81ee78ed180cea370852705a3cac
prerequisite-patch-id: 0c0e3b6be8544d07597c8eae54832136f5450887
-- 
2.41.0