Subject: Re: [bug#65545] [PATCH v5 2/2] gnu: Add online-judge-tools
From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
To: gemmaro <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 11:28:59 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

gemmaro <[email-masked]> writes:

> * gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm (online-judge-tools): New variable.
> * gnu/packages/patches/online-judge-tools.patch, gnu/local.mk: Add patch file.
> ---
>  gnu/local.mk                                  |  3 +-
>  gnu/packages/patches/online-judge-tools.patch | 62 +++++++++++++++++++
>  gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm                   | 35 +++++++++++
>  3 files changed, 99 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
>  create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/online-judge-tools.patch

Hey,

I'm not a big fan of the "big patch to disable tests" approach here, but
it works, so I've gone ahead and pushed these two patches to master as
789ef6837f9794c02bc53a854aacfdf04d3384cf.

It would be good to see if the patches could be removed in the future
though.

Thanks,

Chris