Subject: [PATCH 0/3] gnu: racket: Update to 8.10.
From: Philip McGrath <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 20:05:20 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

In addition to updating Racket to 8.10, this patch series backports fixes
merged upstream for rktboot on architectures other than x86_64 and removes
a corresponding workaround from the Guix packaging.

Efraim and Tim, I'm CC'ing you because of your recent patches for rktboot on
aarch64 and riscv64: it would be great if you could confirm that this series
works on those architectures. It would also be useful to test powerpc64le,
especially since it is supported via 'pbarch', which takes some different
branches.

 -Philip

Philip McGrath (3):
  gnu: racket: Update to 8.10.
  gnu: racket: Declare OpenSSL search paths.
  gnu: chez-scheme-for-racket-bootstrap-bootfiles: Remove workaround.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/chez.scm                         |  10 +-
 .../racket-backport-8.10-rktboot.patch        | 130 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../racket-rktboot-riscv64-support.patch      |  15 --
 gnu/packages/racket.scm                       |  44 +++---
 5 files changed, 156 insertions(+), 45 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.10-rktboot.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-rktboot-riscv64-support.patch

base-commit: 3ce3466311953cc5f00a4fb34ff094a9a3501399
-- 
2.41.0