Subject: [PATCH] Fix typo in mini.texi
From: Daniel Martín <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 10:36:07 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Tags: patch

The attached patch fixes a small typo in the documentation about the
minibuffer.

In GNU Emacs 29.1 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin21.6.0, NS
 appkit-2113.60 Version 12.6.6 (Build 21G646)) of 2023-07-30 built on
 armbob.lan
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2113
System Description:  macOS 12.6.7

Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules 'CFLAGS=-DFD_SETSIZE=10000
 -DDARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT' --with-x-toolkit=no'

From c14ef01a77c17f541e879aef84307efabfa5a6b4 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Daniel=20Mart=C3=ADn?= <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 10:32:45 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] Fix typo in mini.texi

---
 doc/emacs/mini.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/emacs/mini.texi b/doc/emacs/mini.texi
index 21e2d38e96f..cc4b454e4fa 100644
--- a/doc/emacs/mini.texi
+++ b/doc/emacs/mini.texi
@@ -412,7 +412,7 @@ Completion Commands
 Typing @kbd{M-v}, while in the minibuffer, selects the window showing
 the completion list (@code{switch-to-completions}).  This paves the
 way for also using the commands below.  @key{PageUp}, @key{prior} and
-@kbd{M-g M-c} does the same.  You can also select the window in other
+@kbd{M-g M-c} do the same.  You can also select the window in other
 ways (@pxref{Windows}).
 
 @findex choose-completion
-- 
2.40.1