Subject: 29.0.91; doc string of `ignore'
From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 19:42:16 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

1. The two "and"s here are confusing.  Maybe say something like this:

     It is bound to key sequences M-<noname>, C-<noname> and
     C-M-<drag-mouse-1>, and to many ordinary text characters.

2. TheA &rest argument, such as ARGUMENTS here, is singular; its value
   is a list of actual arguments.

   This is incorrect; there is only one &rest argument, and its name
   here is ARGUMENTS.

   This:

     This function accepts any number of ARGUMENTS, but ignores them.

  should be this:

     This function accepts any number of arguments, but ignores them.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.91 (build 2, x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2023-05-14 built
 on AVALON
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19045
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.2009.19045.3086)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --without-dbus --with-native-compilation
 --without-compress-install --with-tree-sitter CFLAGS=-O2'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XPM ZLIB

(NATIVE_COMP present but libgccjit not available)