Subject: compute-guix-derivation
From: Александр Марюхин<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 20:06:48 +0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello! I can't update my Guix derivation for a few weeks. Here's the output:

Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at 
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to 6547d38 (2 231 new 
commits)...
Building from this channel:
  guix https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git   6547d38
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 
   0.0%guix substitute: warning: ci.guix.gnu.org: connection failed: 
Connection timed out
substitute:
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
building /gnu/store/bsl00ffyngq9644w4j479ahij6gvl2ld-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/mfsi682vryghcazkgj0d84m2ri7ffvfp-module-import.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/l60qyrhxpm21dadlygb7rwy5w6g2l9g0-module-import-compiled.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/52bpyj836vir0spfamk6aadnd2fzk7aa-module-import-compiled.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/v9hqd2r4qh9jgkqxi3gd16m1y5addnvk-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...   0.0%
-Backtrace:
          17 (primitive-load 
"/gnu/store/gyjmpc5sn08b210hsv1h61vwyv0s86gj-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 16 (_ _)
    159:9 15 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> 
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 14 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 13 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2168:24 12 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7f37bffb40a0> 
#<procedure 7f37bc430a00 at ./guix/self.scm:13?> ?)
   1996:8 11 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f37bffb40a0>)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
   299:22 10 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f37bffb40a0>)
   1180:2  9 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f37bffb40a0>)
   1046:2  8 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f37bffb40a0>)
    892:4  7 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f37bffb40a0>)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2053:12  6 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f37bffb40a0>)
   1401:5  5 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 
7f37bffb40a0> #<procedure 7f37afa2a080 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1417:15  4 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f37bffb40a0> 
("/gnu/store/00lz8100v86nzcbcl9yp1jfd63ianr2z-guix-daemo?" ?) ?)
  1417:15  3 (loop #f)
   711:11  2 (process-stderr #<store-connection 256.99 7f37bffb40a0> _)
In ./guix/serialization.scm:
   101:11  1 (read-int #<input-output: file 10>)
     79:6  0 (get-bytevector-n* #<input-output: file 10> 8)

./guix/serialization.scm:79:6: In procedure get-bytevector-n*:
ERROR:
  1. &nar-error:
      file: #f
      port: #<input-output: file 10>
\guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program 
'/gnu/store/gyjmpc5sn08b210hsv1h61vwyv0s86gj-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: 
"6547d3852b11966271535962110d9e68f50c95fc"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "dffaf42e5eac3822bd6b44e9749fc8e5f48fb99c"; pull-version: 1).