Subject: 29.0.50; Compact mode line breaks mouse interactions
From: Rudolf Adamkovič <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 09:23:53 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I noticed that

  (setq mode-line-compact t)

breaks mouse interaction with the mode line.

For instance, when I hover the mouse over a mode shown in the mode line,
Emacs often highlights zero, one, two, or even three modes, instead of
always highlighting the one under the mouse cursor.

Rudy

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 21, aarch64-apple-darwin22.1.0, NS
 appkit-2299.00 Version 13.0.1 (Build 22A400)) of 2022-11-22 built on
 Rudolfs-MacBook-Air.local
Repository revision: 057901f55ad12ebbc9cf092dd6ad0f02539849f9
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description:  macOS 13.0.1

Configured using:
 'configure --with-json'

Configured features:
ACL GLIB GNUTLS JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  sly-symbol-completion-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-goto-address-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/salutis/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20221028.1430/transient hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
~/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
~/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/src/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint

Features:
(shadow sort notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello
notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message
notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company
notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat hl-line mail-extr
emacsbug char-fold orderless cursor-sensor imenu ess-r-mode
ess-r-flymake ess-r-xref ess-trns ess-r-package ess-r-completion
ess-roxy ess-r-syntax ess-rd hideshow ess-s-lang ess-help ess-mode
ess-inf ess-tracebug ess ess-utils ess-custom tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration cus-start files-x tramp-compat citar-org
citar citar-file citar-cache citar-format preview reporter desktop
frameset reftex-dcr reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars font-latex latex
latex-flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex crm texmathp tex-mode tempo
image-file image-converter disp-table paredit edmacro kmacro flyspell
ispell hl-todo compat compat-macs modus-operandi-theme modus-themes
pdf-loader package-vc vc lisp-mnt finder-inf ox-texinfo ox-md oc-csl
citeproc citeproc-itemgetters citeproc-biblatex citeproc-bibtex parsebib
citeproc-cite citeproc-subbibs citeproc-sort citeproc-name
citeproc-formatters citeproc-number rst citeproc-proc citeproc-disamb
citeproc-itemdata citeproc-generic-elements citeproc-macro
citeproc-choose citeproc-date citeproc-context citeproc-prange
citeproc-style citeproc-locale citeproc-term f f-shortdoc shortdoc
citeproc-rt citeproc-lib citeproc-s s let-alist queue dash ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-habit
org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-clock ob-lisp
ob-makefile ob-latex ob-scheme geiser ob-dot ob-R ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
ob-shell shell ob-java ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-org sly gud sly-completion
sly-buttons sly-messages sly-common apropos etags fileloop xref arc-mode
archive-mode hyperspec whitespace display-fill-column-indicator
display-line-numbers fortune flymake-proc flymake project compile
savehist comp pcase comp-cstr warnings delsel goto-addr cap-words
superword subword saveplace ls-lisp cus-edit pp cus-load bug-reference
autorevert vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode vc-dispatcher oc-basic cl-extra
org-element org-persist org-id org-refile avl-tree generator ol-eww eww
xdg url-queue thingatpt mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig
gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
gnus-util text-property-search mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr
wid-edit ol-docview doc-view filenotify jka-compr image-mode exif dired
dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec
flyspell-correct-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads org-drill-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads bbdb-autoloads vterm-autoloads
swift-mode-autoloads htmlize-autoloads emms-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads magit-autoloads kotlin-mode-autoloads ess-autoloads
persist-autoloads bnf-mode-autoloads mentor-autoloads async-autoloads
xml-rpc-autoloads flymake-grammarly-autoloads grammarly-autoloads
websocket-autoloads cape-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads
paredit-autoloads url-scgi-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
telega-autoloads rainbow-identifiers-autoloads password-store-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads orderless-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads
citar-autoloads citeproc-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads
queue-autoloads f-autoloads s-autoloads parsebib-autoloads
ebnf-mode-autoloads magit-section-autoloads dash-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads org-pomodoro-autoloads alert-autoloads
log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads sly-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
tablist-autoloads elfeed-tube-mpv-autoloads mpv-autoloads
sql-indent-autoloads sqlup-mode-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
elfeed-tube-autoloads aio-autoloads elfeed-autoloads request-autoloads
geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree help-mode
geiser-custom geiser-base ring geiser-autoloads transient-autoloads info
compat-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 7543217 422297)
 (symbols 48 70636 38)
 (strings 32 650887 21069)
 (string-bytes 1 18840959)
 (vectors 16 90848)
 (vector-slots 8 2200572 125790)
 (floats 8 510 587)
 (intervals 56 195184 1843)
 (buffers 984 19))

-- 
"Logic is a science of the necessary laws of thought, without which no
employment of the understanding and the reason takes place."
-- Immanuel Kant, 1785

Rudolf Adamkovič <[email-masked]> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia