Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] gnu: tuba: Fix videoplayer crash and webp support.
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: Lilah Tascheter <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 00:40:57 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Lilah Tascheter <[email-masked]> writes:

> * gnu/packages/mastodon.scm (tuba)[arguments]<phases: Add lib-vars-wrap
>   phase to set GST_PLUGIN_SYSTEM_PATH and GDK_PIXBUF_MODULE_FILE
>   variables.
>
>   (tuba)[native-inputs]: Add gdk-pixbuf.
>   (tuba)[inputs]: Add gstreamer, plugins, and webp-pixbuf-loader.

Applied this one and the precedent commit as
753428d7939bb5840d9e230215312d4bd5d487d3 and
88027480b537b391b5089fb06889835510f33e59, with minor cosmetic edits
(such as removing the whitespace in the above commit message).

Well done! :-)

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim