Subject: 30.0.50; char-table-subtype aborts emacs
From: Arthur Miller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2023 00:47:56 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> (insert (pp Info-mode-map))
> 
> (keymap
>  #^[nil nil keymap
> 	#^^[3 0 nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil Info-next-reference nil nil nil Info-follow-nearest-node nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
> 	
> I have removed rest of printed code for the brewity for the mail, but if you
> eval above and place the cursor somewhere after the "keymap", or before the char
> table, and then try to read the subtype with:
> 
> (char-table-subtype (read (current-buffer)))
> 
> Then Emacs dumps core in version 26 up to current master. Emacs 25 actually ends
> up in debugger instead of crashing:

(It is not a crash, it's abort.)

Please report a bug with all these details.

AFAICT, this happens because the debugger now uses cl-print to display
objects in the backtrace, and cl-print calls type-of, which aborts if
presented with a sub-char-table:

        /* "Impossible" cases.  */
	case PVEC_MISC_PTR:
        case PVEC_OTHER:
        case PVEC_SUB_CHAR_TABLE:
        case PVEC_FREE: ;
        }
      emacs_abort ();

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2023-06-28 built on
 HP-LAPTOP
Repository revision: 3cffacfea4445feb89d9da1c22b3650eac343b4d
Repository branch: help-info-patch
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19045
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (v10.0.2009.19045.3086)

Configured using:
 'configure PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/mingw64/lib/pkgconfig:/mingw64/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
ACL GMP GNUTLS JSON LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: SVE
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Article

Minor modes in effect:
  windmove-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-display-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-mode: t
  emms-mode-line-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  wrap-region-global-mode: t
  wrap-region-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  sly-symbol-completion-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  speed-of-thought-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/emacs/emsrc/help-info-patch/lisp/emacs-lisp/package hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/lisp/package
c:/emacs/emsrc/help-info-patch/lisp/transient hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20230304.1149/transient
c:/emacs/emsrc/help-info-patch/lisp/textmodes/string-edit hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/string-edit-20210405.1836/string-edit
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/lisp/page-break-lines hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/page-break-lines-20210104.2224/page-break-lines
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/lisp/org-view-mode hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-view-mode-20221208.327/org-view-mode
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/lisp/org-view-font hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-view-mode-20221208.327/org-view-font
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/lispy-20230310.1727/elpa hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20220926.1250/elpa
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/lisp/helm-pages hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-pages-20161121.226/helm-pages
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-x-files hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-x-files
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-utils hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-utils
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-types hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-types
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-tags hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-tags
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-sys hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-sys
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-shell hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-shell
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-semantic hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-semantic
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-ring hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-ring
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-regexp hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-regexp
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-pkg hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-pkg
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-occur hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-occur
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-net hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-net
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-mode hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-mode
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-misc hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-misc
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-man hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-man
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-locate hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-locate
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-info hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-info
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-imenu hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-imenu
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-id-utils hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-id-utils
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-help hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-help
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-grep hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-grep
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-global-bindings hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-global-bindings
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-for-files hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-for-files
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-font hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-font
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-find hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-find
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-files hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-files
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-fd hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-fd
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-external hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-external
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-eval hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-eval
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-eshell hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-eshell
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-epa hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-epa
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-elisp hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-elisp
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-elisp-package hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-elisp-package
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-easymenu hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-easymenu
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-dabbrev hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-dabbrev
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-command hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-command
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-comint hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-comint
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-color hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-color
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-buffers hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-buffers
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-bookmark hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-bookmark
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-autoloads hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-autoloads
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20230308.852/helm-adaptive hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20210504.540/helm-adaptive
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/git-commit-20230313.1724/git-commit hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/git-commit-20210328.1730/git-commit
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/git-commit-20230313.1724/git-commit-pkg hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/git-commit-20210328.1730/git-commit-pkg
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/git-commit-20230313.1724/git-commit-autoloads hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/git-commit-20210328.1730/git-commit-autoloads
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/emacsql-sqlite-20230225.2205/emacsql-sqlite hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/emacsql-20230228.1040/emacsql-sqlite
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/emacsql-20230228.1040/emacsql hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/emacsql-20230217.2219/emacsql
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/emacsql-20230228.1040/emacsql-pkg hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/emacsql-20230217.2219/emacsql-pkg
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/emacsql-20230228.1040/emacsql-compiler hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/emacsql-20230217.2219/emacsql-compiler
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/emacsql-20230228.1040/emacsql-autoloads hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/emacsql-20230217.2219/emacsql-autoloads
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.4.0/compat hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.4.0/compat-pkg hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-pkg
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.4.0/compat-macs hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-macs
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.4.0/compat-autoloads hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-autoloads
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.4.0/compat-29 hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-29
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.4.0/compat-28 hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-28
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.4.0/compat-27 hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-27
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.4.0/compat-26 hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-26
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.4.0/compat-25 hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/compat-29.1.3.4/compat-25
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/lisp/company-cmake hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-cmake
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-yasnippet hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-yasnippet
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-tng hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-tng
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-tempo hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-tempo
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-template hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-template
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-semantic hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-semantic
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-pkg hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-pkg
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-oddmuse hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-oddmuse
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-nxml hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-nxml
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-keywords hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-keywords
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-ispell hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-ispell
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-gtags hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-gtags
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-files hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-files
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-etags hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-etags
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-elisp hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-elisp
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-dabbrev hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-dabbrev
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-dabbrev-code hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-dabbrev-code
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-css hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-css
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/lisp/company-cmake hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-cmake
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-clang hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-clang
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-capf hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-capf
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-bbdb hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-bbdb
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-autoloads hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-autoloads
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20230303.2331/company-abbrev hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210509.2341/company-abbrev
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/closql-20230224.1619/closql hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/closql-20230212.2019/closql
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/closql-20230224.1619/closql-pkg hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/closql-20230212.2019/closql-pkg
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/closql-20230224.1619/closql-autoloads hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/closql-20230212.2019/closql-autoloads

Features:
(shadow emacsbug gnus-cite mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml
gnus-topic cursor-sensor nndraft nnmh nnfolder utf-7 network-stream gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum shr pixel-fill
kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win tramp-archive tramp-gvfs helm-command
sv-kalender lunar solar cal-dst holidays holiday-loaddefs extras windmove
recentf tree-widget beacon helm-flx flx emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-mpv emms-mode-line-cycle emms-setup emms-mpris dbus
emms-librefm-stream xml emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-volume emms-volume-sndioctl
emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url emms-player-simple emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-tag-tracktag emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-native bindat emms-info-exiftool emms-info-tinytag emms-info-metaflac
emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info emms-later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate emms emms-compat
c++-setup overseer pkg-info url-http url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums url-gw nsm puny epl f f-shortdoc s page-break-lines company-yasnippet
company-ispell ispell company-clang company-elisp company-etags company-semantic
company-template company-keywords make-mode nnir gnus nnheader gnus-util
mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit which-key wrap-region elec-pair
autorevert hl-line cap-words superword subword image-file image-converter time
delsel saveplace winner pixel-scroll cua-base solarized-theme
solarized-dark-theme solarized-palettes solarized solarized-faces cl-extras
autoinsert sly sly-completion sly-buttons sly-messages sly-common apropos etags
fileloop generator xref arc-mode archive-mode pp hyperspec elisp-extras popup
helm-pages helm-mode helm-misc helm-adaptive helm-projectile projectile project
ibuf-macs find-dired lisp-mnt grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
helm-eshell helm-elisp helm-files image-dired image-dired-tags
image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode exif filenotify dired-setup
tmtxt-dired-async tmtxt-async-tasks dired-auto-readme text-property-search
dired-git-log dired-copy-paste dired-subtree dired-hacks-utils dash
org-view-mode org-view-font face-remap markdown-mode color openwith dired-x
wdired dired-async dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs ffap thingatpt tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat xdg shell
parse-time iso8601 helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-eval edebug-x which-func imenu edebug debug backtrace helm-info
helm-utils helm-types helm-help helm helm-global-bindings helm-core helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async-bytecomp async yasnippet-snippets cl-extra
yasnippet help-mode outshine advice outshine-org-cmds outorg org-pretty-table
org-protocol org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs
format-spec noutline outline icons company-files company-capf company sotlisp
skeleton paredit edmacro kmacro easy-mmode diminish debbugs-autoloads
gnu-elpa-keyring-update epg rfc6068 epg-config helm-easymenu pcase cl info
speedbar ezimage dframe derived package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp
disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1
md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads w32notify w32 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 963636 883757) (symbols 48 48497 66) (strings 32 164655 5318)
 (string-bytes 1 5545832) (vectors 16 83242) (vector-slots 8 1249923 59716)
 (floats 8 1213 4181) (intervals 56 2106 288) (buffers 976 25))