Subject: [PATCH 0/3] MATCH-RECROD improvements
From: "(" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "\(" <[email-masked]>, Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 23:04:49 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix,

Here are three patches pertaining to MATCH-RECORD; the first mostly by Josselin
Poiret, with modifications, and the latter two by me.  The former two improve
MATCH-RECORD's error reporting, and the last removes a TODO by adding support in
MATCH-RECORD for unpacking the values of fields marked THUNKED and DELAYED!

  -- (

( (3):
  records: match-record: Raise a syntax error if TYPE is nonexistent.
  records: match-record: Display more helpful field-not-found error.
  records: match-record: Support thunked and delayed fields.

 guix/records.scm  | 95 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------
 tests/records.scm | 29 +++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 89 insertions(+), 35 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.2