Subject: Re: bug#63127: 29.0.90; Tramp all-completions errors with internal error
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Daniel Mendler <[email-masked]>
Cc: Manuel Uberti <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 13:01:45 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Daniel Mendler <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Daniel,

> I tried again and this time I didn't install Tramp via package-install
> but unpacked the tar manually. Then I could successfully load Vertico
> and Tramp. Completing Tramp paths works fine with Vertico. I checked
> that `tramp-version' is 2.6.0.3. Furthermore the /sudo:::/ issue is
> gone. Feel free to close this bug!

Done.

> However there seems to be an issue with Tramp and package installation
> due to the `tramp--with-startup` macro. Not sure if I am the only one
> affected by this.

Well, there is bug#59194, waiting for action from me. I guess it is
related, so there's nothing left to do in *this* bug.

> Daniel

Best regards, Michael.