Subject: Failing `guix install gnash`.
From: Yuval Langer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2023 17:41:08 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Running

guix install gnash

failed with this error at the tail of the log file

/var/log/guix/drvs/rr/fhg9ls3zm6cf6ldmnsxyii0g71bk02-gnash-0.8.11-0.583ccbc.drv.bz2

In file included from
/gnu/store/hm6dlgzkqz33fbiba07jjh8yzdikn7pp-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/format/alt_sstream.hpp:19,
                 from
/gnu/store/hm6dlgzkqz33fbiba07jjh8yzdikn7pp-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/format/internals.hpp:24,
                 from
/gnu/store/hm6dlgzkqz33fbiba07jjh8yzdikn7pp-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/format.hpp:38,
                 from ../../libbase/log.h:31,
                 from URLTest.cpp:25:
/gnu/store/hm6dlgzkqz33fbiba07jjh8yzdikn7pp-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/core/allocator_access.hpp:326:1:
note: candidate: ‘template<class A> typename
std::enable_if<boost::detail::alloc_has_allocate<A>::value, typename
boost::allocator_pointer<A>::type>::type boost::allocator_allocate(A&,
typename boost::allocator_size_type<A>::type, typename
boost::allocator_const_void_pointer<A>::type)’
  326 | allocator_allocate(A& a, typename allocator_size_type<A>::type n,
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/hm6dlgzkqz33fbiba07jjh8yzdikn7pp-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/core/allocator_access.hpp:326:1:
note:   template argument deduction/substitution failed:
/gnu/store/hm6dlgzkqz33fbiba07jjh8yzdikn7pp-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/core/allocator_access.hpp:335:1:
note: candidate: ‘template<class A> typename std::enable_if<(!
boost::detail::alloc_has_allocate<A>::value), typename
boost::allocator_pointer<A>::type>::type boost::allocator_allocate(A&,
typename boost::allocator_size_type<A>::type, typename
boost::allocator_const_void_pointer<A>::type)’
  335 | allocator_allocate(A& a, typename allocator_size_type<A>::type n,
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/gnu/store/hm6dlgzkqz33fbiba07jjh8yzdikn7pp-boost-1.77.0/include/boost/core/allocator_access.hpp:335:1:
note:   template argument deduction/substitution failed:
make[4]: *** [Makefile:907: URLTest-URLTest.o] Error 1
make[4]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[4]: Leaving directory
'/tmp/guix-build-gnash-0.8.11-0.583ccbc.drv-0/source/testsuite/libbase.all'
make[3]: *** [Makefile:1056: check-am] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory
'/tmp/guix-build-gnash-0.8.11-0.583ccbc.drv-0/source/testsuite/libbase.all'
make[2]: *** [Makefile:899: check-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
'/tmp/guix-build-gnash-0.8.11-0.583ccbc.drv-0/source/testsuite'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:1164: check-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-gnash-0.8.11-0.583ccbc.drv-0/source'
make: *** [Makefile:1464: check] Error 2

Test suite failed, dumping logs.
error: in phase 'check': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "make" arguments: ("check" "-j"
"12") exit-status: 2 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f>
phase `check' failed after 67.3 seconds
command "make" "check" "-j" "12" failed with status 2