Subject: Re: [PATCH gnome-team v3 15/15] gnu: Remove lib2geom 1.1.
From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
To: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 07:12:58 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Am Mittwoch, dem 12.04.2023 um 22:33 -0400 schrieb Maxim Cournoyer:
> Ah, right, it needed at least the change to the meson-build-system in
> 9bf0a6e4a87c76852c3115476f76056434886181; while you're at it you can
> pick 22491ed9c5cc5135db819b80a7ec2ba7dceaa1ee and the meson update to
> 1.0.1 in 46873adc04ccf2c753362ee14c7faa81fed602c4,
> 311255adc0d1c3b3aa0f6bed5af58e718f0607b2,
> c808cd1bf9c541c1af243bb6bc468ece40b5b05a, and the fixup commit
> 1887100a2f0bfa99a4670d83587bdc1af5ee1c1c.
> 
> Meson 1.1.0 has just been released... it'd be tempting to update it
> at the same time since touching meson-build-system entails a full
> rebuild of the meson world anyway.
> 
> I realize this may be a bit more involved than what you may had been
> ready for, and I won't object if you prefer to keep your version,
> knowing we'll have to fix some conflicting commit a bit later after
> core-updates is merged into master.
My personal plan was to bump Meson just before GStreamer, which is the
next big block – thus I'll commit this series as-is and follow up with
the Meson changes afterwards.

I'll first look into bumping Meson to 1.1.0, and if that doesn't work
out apply the commits you mentioned as necessary.

Cheers