Subject: Bug report in Date Command
From: lijian 65631 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 10:07:49 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dear David,

When I input the comman 'date "+%Y%m%d" -d "1986-05-04 1 day"' to get the
next day of '1986-05-04', I get the result as below.

Maybe it is a bug of Date command , Please help to find it, Thanks.

 

Regards,

 Lijian 65631
 Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 Tel  : 13510271503  0755-28979991
 Dept : Consumer Service Development Dept, HS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which 
is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any
use of the 
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to,
total or partial 
disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the
intended 
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by 
phone or email immediately and delete it!