Subject: 28.2; strikethrough text on TTY not showing
From: Ivan Kuraj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 21:11:00 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Strikethrough text is not displaying properly when Emacs is started with `emacs -nw`. I tried xterm (Arch Linux), iTerm2 (MacOS), xterm/iterm2 over ssh. Tried Emacs 28.2 (Linux/Macos, with/without native compilation, with/without Doom Emacs).

On xterm strikethrough is underlined. Terminals, as well as GUI Emacs, properly display strikethrough. (Terminals on executing `echo -e "\e[9mstrikethrough\e[0m"`.) TERM is set so that the terminals confirm support for "smxx":
> $ TERM=xterm-24bit infocmp -x | grep -E '(rm|sm)xx'
> 79:     kpZRO=\EOp, rmxx=\E[29m,
> 82:     smxx=\E[9m, xm=\E[<%i%p3%d;%p1%d;%p2%d;%?%p4%tM%em%;,

If I am not mistaken, this was working properly on prior versions of Emacs. (As confirmed, e.g. here: https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/43722/emacsclient-nw-and-strikethrough-text-in-org-mode)

In GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.36, cairo version 1.17.6)
 of 2023-01-02 built on 2
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101008
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd
 --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection
 -fcf-protection -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs -flto=auto'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE
XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  git-gutter-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  evil-org-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  evil-traces-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  flycheck-popup-tip-mode: t
  +emacs-lisp-non-package-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  openwith-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
  evil-snipe-local-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  centaur-tabs-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  emms-mode-line-cycle: t
  emms-mode-line-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-display-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/md4rd/md4rd hides /home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/elpa/md4rd-0.3.1/md4rd
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/md4rd/md4rd-autoloads hides /home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/elpa/md4rd-0.3.1/md4rd-autoloads
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/dash/dash hides /home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/elpa/dash-20221013.836/dash
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/dash/dash-autoloads hides /home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/elpa/dash-20221013.836/dash-autoloads
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/hierarchy/hierarchy hides /home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/elpa/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/request/request-autoloads hides /home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/elpa/request-20230127.417/request-autoloads
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/request/request hides /home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/elpa/request-20230127.417/request
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/s/s hides /home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/elpa/s-20220902.1511/s
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/tree-mode/tree-mode hides /home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/elpa/tree-mode-20151104.1331/tree-mode
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/tree-mode/tree-mode-autoloads hides /home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/elpa/tree-mode-20151104.1331/tree-mode-autoloads
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/transient
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/project/project hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/xref/xref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-num
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/eldoc/eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/map/map hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/home/$USER/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/hierarchy/hierarchy hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy

Features:
(company-ispell company-yasnippet company-dabbrev vc smerge-mode
evil-collection-ediff ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util evil-anzu anzu org-crypt
git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter projectile
evil-collection-grep grep ibuf-ext evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs jka-compr org-eldoc embrace expand-region
text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom toc-org evil-org org-indent
oc-basic ol-bibtex bibtex consult-flycheck evil-collection-consult
consult-vertico consult evil-traces evil-ex winum evil-collection-help
shadow disp-table whitespace delsel flycheck-popup-tip
evil-collection-popup popup flyspell ispell vi-tilde-fringe
highlight-indent-guides vc-svn auto-minor-mode saveplace
evil-collection-so-long so-long git-commit magit-git magit-base
evil-collection-magit-section magit-section crm transient
evil-collection-log-edit log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor shell
recentf emacsbug cursor-sensor vertico-repeat openwith
evil-collection-which-key which-key savehist better-jumper company-capf
company evil-collection-vertico vertico orderless
all-the-icons-completion marginalia evil-goggles pulse evil-easymotion
evil-escape evil-snipe gcmh winner ws-butler emojify
evil-collection-apropos apropos evil-collection-tar-mode tar-mode
evil-collection-arc-mode arc-mode archive-mode undo-tree diff queue
flycheck-package package-lint evil-collection-finder finder finder-inf
lisp-mnt evil-collection-package-menu doom-packages package url-handlers
evil-collection-flycheck flycheck persp-mode doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
compat compat-29 doom-themes-ext-treemacs doom-themes-ext-org
solaire-mode face-remap doom-one-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base
file-info browse-at-remote evil-collection-vc-git vc-git
evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode vc-dispatcher hydra
display-line-numbers centaur-tabs centaur-tabs-interactive
centaur-tabs-functions centaur-tabs-elements powerline
powerline-separators powerline-themes org-pandoc-import lsp-latex
lsp-mode lsp-protocol doom-snippets doom-snippets-lib yasnippet
dtrt-indent evil-collection-elisp-mode elisp-mode evil-collection-xref
xref project tree-widget spinner network-stream nsm smartparens-config
smartparens-markdown smartparens-text smartparens
evil-collection-markdown-mode markdown-mode edit-indirect color lv
inline evil-collection-imenu imenu f f-shortdoc shortdoc ewoc
evil-collection-compile compile org-mu4e mu4e-alert time s all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons evil-collection-mu4e mu4e
mu4e-org mu4e-main mu4e-view mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions smtpmail sendmail mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks
mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mule-util hl-line mu4e-contacts
mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-server mu4e-context mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers
evil-collection-bookmark bookmark ido org-contacts org-capture gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom
browse-url gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa
epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win evil-collection-gnus gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils text-property-search emms-mode-line-cycle
emms-mpris emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playlist-limit emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-volume emms-volume-sndioctl emms-volume-mixerctl
emms-volume-pulse emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played
emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap emms-streams emms-show-all emms-tag-editor
emms-tag-tracktag emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-native
bindat emms-info-exiftool emms-info-tinytag emms-info-metaflac
emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv emms-playing-time
emms-info emms-later-do emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate evil-collection-dired dired
dired-loaddefs emms-setup evil-collection-emms emms emms-compat
org-expiry org-pomodoro-pidgin org-pomodoro alert log4e notifications
dbus server autorevert filenotify xml gntp org-timer org-clock
ox-taskjuggler ox-pandoc ht dash ox-org ox-hugo ox-hugo-deprecated
ol-info ffap url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars ox-blackfriday tomelr json map ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-ascii
ox-md ox-html table ox-publish ox evil-collection-org smartparens-org
org-yt org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete evil-collection-comint comint ansi-color org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp
org-table org-keys org-loaddefs find-func evil-collection-calendar
evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-load wid-edit evil-collection
annalist cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs avl-tree generator ol rx oc
ob-exp ob-core org-cycle org-fold org-fold-core org-compat ob-eval
org-version org-macs format-spec mu4e-config html2text let-alist evil
evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-search evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat
evil-states evil-core advice evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring derived
use-package-bind-key bind-key edmacro kmacro doom-editor doom-projects
doom-ui easy-mmode doom-keybinds pp cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt
use-package-core bytecomp byte-compile cconv general tex-site doom-start
doom-modules cl-seq doom doom-lib cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib pcase
jansson dynamic-modules subr-x iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1772820 192446)
 (symbols 48 84674 66)
 (strings 32 373326 73849)
 (string-bytes 1 9270153)
 (vectors 16 157369)
 (vector-slots 8 4415222 413418)
 (floats 8 1699 2420)
 (intervals 56 190594 961)
 (buffers 992 22))