Subject: modules from channels is not available to "guix repl"
From: 宋文武 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 16:59:15 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I have add the rde channel to my guix, and "guix pull".
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(cons*
 (channel
  (name 'rde)
  (url "https://git.sr.ht/~abcdw/rde")
  (introduction
   (make-channel-introduction
    "257cebd587b66e4d865b3537a9a88cccd7107c95"
    (openpgp-fingerprint
     "2841 9AC6 5038 7440 C7E9  2FFA 2208 D209 58C1 DEB0"))))
 %default-channels)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

But then, Run:
  echo '(use-modules (rde features))' | guix repl /dev/stdin
Will get error: no code for module (rde features)

Well, Run:
  echo '(use-modules (gnu packages) (rde features))' | guix repl /dev/stdin
Will pass!