Subject: [PATCH] Fix go-ts-mode type switch and select case blocks indentation
From: Davide Masserut <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 21:37:06 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Tags: patch

This patch add indentation for Go type switch and select case 
blocks.

Current behavior
```
	var x any
	switch x.(type) {
	case int:
	println(x)
	}

	var c chan int
	select {
	case x := <-c:
	println(x)
	}
```

Correct behavior
```
	var x any
	switch x.(type) {
	case int:
		println(x)
	}

	var c chan int
	select {
	case x := <-c:
		println(x)
	}
```

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 14, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.36, cairo version 1.17.6) of 2023-02-02 built on T480s
Repository revision: bfd338aad9d1e6bf898fc19d23e1a5ca4e696316
Repository branch: master
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-pgtk --with-native-compilation
 'CFLAGS=-march=native -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/home/davide/src/emacs-mssdvd-git/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs-mssdvd-git'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now
 'CXXFLAGS=-march=native -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection 
 -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/home/davide/src/emacs-mssdvd-git/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs-mssdvd-git''
From b4d6ed0dcb2536d6345e38edd7fc3ae1661d99b7 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Davide Masserut <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 21:00:02 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] Fix go-ts-mode type switch and select case blocks indentation

* lisp/progmodes/go-ts-mode.el (go-ts-mode--indent-rules): Add
indentation for type switch and select case blocks
---
 lisp/progmodes/go-ts-mode.el | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/lisp/progmodes/go-ts-mode.el b/lisp/progmodes/go-ts-mode.el
index 5f3e1ea3e68..0270b92445d 100644
--- a/lisp/progmodes/go-ts-mode.el
+++ b/lisp/progmodes/go-ts-mode.el
@@ -72,6 +72,7 @@ go-ts-mode--indent-rules
      ((node-is "labeled_statement") no-indent)
      ((parent-is "argument_list") parent-bol go-ts-mode-indent-offset)
      ((parent-is "block") parent-bol go-ts-mode-indent-offset)
+     ((parent-is "communication_case") parent-bol go-ts-mode-indent-offset)
      ((parent-is "const_declaration") parent-bol go-ts-mode-indent-offset)
      ((parent-is "default_case") parent-bol go-ts-mode-indent-offset)
      ((parent-is "expression_case") parent-bol go-ts-mode-indent-offset)
@@ -82,6 +83,7 @@ go-ts-mode--indent-rules
      ((parent-is "labeled_statement") parent-bol go-ts-mode-indent-offset)
      ((parent-is "literal_value") parent-bol go-ts-mode-indent-offset)
      ((parent-is "parameter_list") parent-bol go-ts-mode-indent-offset)
+     ((parent-is "type_case") parent-bol go-ts-mode-indent-offset)
      ((parent-is "type_spec") parent-bol go-ts-mode-indent-offset)
      ((parent-is "var_declaration") parent-bol go-ts-mode-indent-offset)
      (no-node parent-bol 0)))
-- 
2.39.1