Subject: 30.0.50; treesit-induce-sparse-tree: rename LIMIT to DEPTH
From: Mickey Petersen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 16:02:48 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Minor thing, really, but I think we should rename LIMIT to DEPTH.

LIMIT has a rather specific meaning to me when it comes to graph
theory. It implies a stop search after a certain number is reached.

Here, it really means *depth*; that is, the tree will cease to scan
once it has reached a certain depth in the node tree, as opposed to
having reached its limit on matches.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.20, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-01-25 built on mickey-work
Repository revision: 8b87d095acfb23b527f955873a59dd9c13ffc9b4
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12013000
System Description: Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation --with-json --with-mailutils
 --without-compress-install --with-imagemagick CC=gcc-10'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2
M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER X11 XDBE
XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB