Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Update zig to 0.10.1
From: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 11:42:17 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

After looking heavily through the sources I'm of the opinion that zig
0.10.1 doesn't use the new binary bootstrap that they've developed.

I'm unsure what to do with $output/bin/zig not finding ld-linux in its
RUNPATH, but it's the only thing that's left me unhappy.

I wasn't sure if we wanted to keep 0.9 around also, but I didn't want to
be responsible for updating zig-zls so I figured we'd keep it for now,
especially since they make a point of saying that the language isn't
finalized at its 1.0 release yet.

Efraim Flashner (2):
  gnu: zig: Update to 0.10.1.
  gnu: ncdu: Update to 2.2.2.

 gnu/packages/ncdu.scm    |   6 +--
 gnu/packages/zig-xyz.scm |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/zig.scm     | 100 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 3 files changed, 85 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

base-commit: 5965d74c8ce53d0861af9ad3744844ac925c4a12
-- 
Efraim Flashner   <[email-masked]>   אפרים פלשנר
GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D  14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted