Subject: Re: [bug#60871] [PATCH v2] gnu: add timewarrior
From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
To: Trevor Richards <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 11:05:41 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Trevor Richards <[email-masked]> writes:

> +(define-public timewarrior

Thank you.

Unfortunately, this is a duplicate of
<https://issues.guix.gnu.org/55874>.

Anyway, your work enticed me to resume this pending work, and applied
it. Let me know if something is not working for you. Meanwhile, I'm
closing this report.

> +    (synopsis "A command line tool for tracking time")

For future reference, synopsis must not start with article "A".

> +    (description "Timewarrior is Free and Open Source Software that tracks
> +time from the command line.")

Also, we don't mention "Free and Open Source" in description, since
everything is as such in Guix.

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou