Subject: [PATCH 0/3] gnu: abc: Update to 0.0-2.70cb339.
From: Simon South <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 08:20:15 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Here's a patch series that aims to improve the package for abc, "a program for
sequential logic synthesis and formal verification", by

- properly conveying license information in its "license" field and its
  output;

- updating it to the modern style using gexps; and

- updating abc itself to commit 70cb339 (not quite the latest, but the
  revision expected by the current version of its one direct dependent,
  yosys---patches to follow), which includes updating the location of its
  source-code repository.

I've tested building the package and its dependents on x86-64 and AArch64 and
everything seems okay.  Note arachne-pnr fails to build in any case and will
need further attention.

--
Simon South
[email-masked]

Simon South (3):
  gnu: abc: Convey license information.
  gnu: abc: Use gexps.
  gnu: abc: Update to 0.0-2.70cb339.

 gnu/packages/fpga.scm | 37 ++++++++++++++++++-------------------
 1 file changed, 18 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)

base-commit: c1d543203e6de2ca31da82097f23b31a4250315e
-- 
2.38.1