Subject: 29.0.60; csharp-ts-mode does not use new font-lock-number-face for numeric values
From: Jostein Kjønigsen <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Yuan Fu <[email-masked]>, Theodor Thornhill <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 12:51:43 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Given the capabilities of tree-sitter to accurately determine node-types 
in the AST, most tree-sitter based major-modes use 
@font-lock-number-face for numeric values.

csharp-ts-mode does for some reason not.

This patch fixes that :)

--

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
  3.24.34, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2022-12-12 built on ThinkPad-T14s
Repository revision: cc748813cb5d43f09118763b72c297ff7ba92389
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12201003
System Description: Ubuntu 22.10

Configured using:
  'configure --with-json --with-tree-sitter'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LC_MONETARY: nb_NO.UTF-8
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: nb_NO.UTF-8
   value of $LC_TIME: nb_NO.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: C#

Minor modes in effect:
   global-git-commit-mode: t
   magit-auto-revert-mode: t
   lsp-diagnostics-mode: t
   lsp-headerline-breadcrumb-mode: t
   lsp-modeline-workspace-status-mode: t
   lsp-modeline-diagnostics-mode: t
   lsp-modeline-code-actions-mode: t
   dap-tooltip-mode: t
   dap-ui-many-windows-mode: t
   dap-ui-controls-mode: t
   dap-ui-mode: t
   lsp-lens-mode: t
   dap-auto-configure-mode: t
   dap-mode: t
   electric-pair-mode: t
   lsp-completion-mode: t
   treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
   treemacs-follow-mode: t
   treemacs-git-mode: t
   treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
   lsp-managed-mode: t
   lsp-mode: t
   flycheck-mode: t
   editorconfig-mode: t
   company-mode: t
   which-function-mode: t
   helm-mode: t
   helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
   async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
   delete-selection-mode: t
   global-auto-revert-mode: t
   yas-global-mode: t
   yas-minor-mode: t
   global-nlinum-mode: t
   nlinum-mode: t
   ido-yes-or-no-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   server-mode: t
   global-hl-line-mode: t
   pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
   doom-modeline-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   eldoc-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/jostein/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20221202.1727/transient hides 
/home/jostein/build/emacs/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort emacsbug git-rebase goto-addr magit-extras vc-hg vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view vc dired-aux sgml-mode facemenu
grep bug-reference help-fns cl-print helm-bookmark helm-net
helm-adaptive magit-bookmark treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags bookmark
projectile-autoloads loaddefs-gen lisp-mnt radix-tree mm-archive
url-cache url-http url-auth url-gw helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval
edebug debug backtrace helm-info magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit
log-edit message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode
transient magit-git magit-base magit-section crm compat-27 compat-26
misearch multi-isearch executable flyspell ispell mule-util
typescript-ts-mode js mail-extr face-remap lsp-diagnostics
lsp-headerline lsp-icons lsp-modeline dap-mouse dap-ui gdb-mi bindat gud
bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button
bui-utils lsp-lens dap-gdb-lldb dap-netcore dap-node dap-utils dap-pwsh
dap-python dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch posframe dap-overlays view
disp-table elec-pair csharp-mode treesit cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher vc-svn winner ffap tramp-archive
tramp-gvfs tramp-cache time-stamp zeroconf dbus add-log lsp-zig
lsp-steep lsp-svelte lsp-sqls lsp-ruby-syntax-tree lsp-yaml lsp-xml
lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-volar lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-vala
lsp-v lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3 lsp-toml lsp-terraform lsp-tex lsp-sorbet
lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-rf lsp-remark lsp-racket lsp-r
lsp-purescript lsp-pylsp lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-pls
lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl lsp-openscad lsp-ocaml lsp-magik lsp-nix
lsp-nim lsp-nginx lsp-mint lsp-marksman lsp-markdown lsp-lua lsp-kotlin
lsp-json lsp-javascript lsp-idris lsp-haxe lsp-groovy lsp-hack
lsp-graphql lsp-gleam lsp-go lsp-completion lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp
lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-emmet lsp-elixir lsp-elm
lsp-dockerfile lsp-docker yaml lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-css lsp-csharp gnutls
lsp-crystal lsp-cmake lsp-clojure lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic
lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-interface
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros
lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-clangd lsp-beancount lsp-bash lsp-astro
lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada warnings lsp-actionscript
ido-completing-read+ memoize minibuf-eldef elisp-slime-nav paredit
lsp-mode lsp-protocol tree-widget spinner network-stream nsm
markdown-mode color lv inline ht ewoc epg rfc6068 epg-config
highlight-symbol flycheck editorconfig editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb company which-func hideshow eww url-queue thingatpt shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg xml dom puny mm-url gnus nnheader
gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr helm-imenu pcase imenu
ob-plantuml org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle
org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs helm-mode
helm-misc helm-files image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external
image-dired-util xdg image-mode dired dired-loaddefs exif tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration cus-edit pp cus-load icons
wid-edit files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601
time-date ls-lisp helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate
helm-grep helm-regexp format-spec helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-config delsel autorevert filenotify
yasnippet derived nlinum linum ido-yes-or-no advice ido edmacro kmacro
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode xref project server hl-line
pixel-scroll cua-base compile-eslint compile comint ansi-osc ansi-color
ring doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons shrink-path rx f f-shortdoc shortdoc
text-property-search s dash compat compat-macs dracula-theme cl-extra
help-mode use-package-ensure use-package-core finder-inf
flycheck-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads bmx-mode-autoloads
doom-modeline-autoloads async-autoloads dracula-theme-autoloads
highlight-symbol-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads nlinum-autoloads
toml-mode-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads magit-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads elisp-slime-nav-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads
ido-yes-or-no-autoloads magit-section-autoloads cargo-autoloads
ido-completing-read+-autoloads memoize-autoloads paredit-autoloads
company-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads powershell-autoloads
dap-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads yaml-autoloads
lsp-treemacs-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads hydra-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads bui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
lv-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads spinner-autoloads ht-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads transient-autoloads compat-autoloads
cmake-mode-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads info
dash-autoloads s-autoloads popup-autoloads queue-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache
json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs
cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
nil

-- 
Vennlig hilsen
*Jostein Kjønigsen*

[email-masked] 🍵 [email-masked]
https://jostein.kjønigsen.no <https://jostein.kjønigsen.no>

From aedd337d896bcc3ae409039a0836e976836f7715 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Jostein=20Kj=C3=B8nigsen?= <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 12:50:22 +0100
Subject: [PATCH 5/5] csharp-ts-mode: use font-lock-number-face for numeric
 values.

lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode.el: update fontification code.
---
 lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode.el | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode.el b/lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode.el
index 8a7313b1ce8..dfe98cc49e6 100644
--- a/lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode.el
+++ b/lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode.el
@@ -709,8 +709,8 @@ csharp-ts-mode--font-lock-settings
    :language 'c-sharp
    :override t
    :feature 'literal
-   `((integer_literal) @font-lock-constant-face
-     (real_literal) @font-lock-constant-face
+   `((integer_literal) @font-lock-number-face
+     (real_literal) @font-lock-number-face
      (null_literal) @font-lock-constant-face
      (boolean_literal) @font-lock-constant-face)
    :language 'c-sharp
-- 
2.37.2