Subject: Re: bug#59851: Add Moonlight
From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: phodina <[email-masked]>, Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 16:22:09 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Maxim and Petr,

Thank you for packaging this tool!  The patch series modified according
to Maxim suggestions and pushed to master, if you don't mind.

Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> writes:

[…]

> Gentle ping.  See the thread for the full review comments.

Also:

The ‘sdl2-gamecontrollerdb’ input is used instead of
‘sdl-gamecontrollerdb’ (the same thing but newer source commit).

Added to ‘version’ package fields ‘git-commit’ with respectful upstream
versions.

Pushed as f649f820535312c031b3392721cf23ed06ae310b to master.

Petr, if you have a package recipe for the Sunshine (a FOSS streaming
server compatible with Moonlight), I would happy to add it, too.

Thanks,
Oleg.