Subject: Failed to Build docker 20.10.17
From: Edison Ibáñez <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 00:41:14 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

=== Failed
=== FAIL: pkg/fsutils TestSupportsDTypeWithFType0XFS (0.02s)
    fsutils_linux_test.go:48: Executing `mkfs.xfs [-m crc=0 -n ftype=0
/tmp/guix-build-docker-20.10.17.drv-0/fsutils-image1756590102]`
    fsutils_linux_test.go:51: Filesystem must be larger than 300MB.
        Usage: mkfs.xfs
        /* blocksize */		[-b size=num]
        /* config file */	[-c options=xxx]
        /* metadata */		[-m
crc=0|1,finobt=0|1,uuid=xxx,rmapbt=0|1,reflink=0|1,
        			    inobtcount=0|1,bigtime=0|1]
        /* data subvol */	[-d agcount=n,agsize=n,file,name=xxx,size=num,
        			    (sunit=value,swidth=value|su=num,sw=num|noalign),
        			    sectsize=num
        /* force overwrite */	[-f]
        /* inode size */	[-i perblock=n|size=num,maxpct=n,attr=0|1|2,
        			    projid32bit=0|1,sparse=0|1,nrext64=0|1]
        /* no discard */	[-K]
        /* log subvol */	[-l
agnum=n,internal,size=num,logdev=xxx,version=n
        			    sunit=value|su=num,sectsize=num,lazy-count=0|1]
        /* label */		[-L label (maximum 12 characters)]
        /* naming */		[-n size=num,version=2|ci,ftype=0|1]
        /* no-op info only */	[-N]
        /* prototype file */	[-p fname]
        /* quiet */		[-q]
        /* realtime subvol */	[-r extsize=num,size=num,rtdev=xxx]
        /* sectorsize */	[-s size=num]
        /* version */		[-V]
        			devicename
        <devicename> is required unless -d name=xxx is given.
        <num> is xxx (bytes), xxxs (sectors), xxxb (fs blocks), xxxk
(xxx KiB),
              xxxm (xxx MiB), xxxg (xxx GiB), xxxt (xxx TiB) or xxxp
(xxx PiB).
        <value> is xxx (512 byte blocks).
        V4 filesystems are deprecated and will not be supported by
future versions.

    fsutils_linux_test.go:54: exit status 1

=== FAIL: pkg/fsutils TestSupportsDTypeWithFType1XFS (0.01s)
    fsutils_linux_test.go:48: Executing `mkfs.xfs [-m crc=0 -n ftype=1
/tmp/guix-build-docker-20.10.17.drv-0/fsutils-image2620435694]`
    fsutils_linux_test.go:51: Filesystem must be larger than 300MB.
        Usage: mkfs.xfs
        /* blocksize */		[-b size=num]
        /* config file */	[-c options=xxx]
        /* metadata */		[-m
crc=0|1,finobt=0|1,uuid=xxx,rmapbt=0|1,reflink=0|1,
        			    inobtcount=0|1,bigtime=0|1]
        /* data subvol */	[-d agcount=n,agsize=n,file,name=xxx,size=num,
        			    (sunit=value,swidth=value|su=num,sw=num|noalign),
        			    sectsize=num
        /* force overwrite */	[-f]
        /* inode size */	[-i perblock=n|size=num,maxpct=n,attr=0|1|2,
        			    projid32bit=0|1,sparse=0|1,nrext64=0|1]
        /* no discard */	[-K]
        /* log subvol */	[-l
agnum=n,internal,size=num,logdev=xxx,version=n
        			    sunit=value|su=num,sectsize=num,lazy-count=0|1]
        /* label */		[-L label (maximum 12 characters)]
        /* naming */		[-n size=num,version=2|ci,ftype=0|1]
        /* no-op info only */	[-N]
        /* prototype file */	[-p fname]
        /* quiet */		[-q]
        /* realtime subvol */	[-r extsize=num,size=num,rtdev=xxx]
        /* sectorsize */	[-s size=num]
        /* version */		[-V]
        			devicename
        <devicename> is required unless -d name=xxx is given.
        <num> is xxx (bytes), xxxs (sectors), xxxb (fs blocks), xxxk
(xxx KiB),
              xxxm (xxx MiB), xxxg (xxx GiB), xxxt (xxx TiB) or xxxp
(xxx PiB).
        <value> is xxx (512 byte blocks).
        V4 filesystems are deprecated and will not be supported by
future versions.

    fsutils_linux_test.go:54: exit status 1

=== FAIL: pkg/system TestChtimesLinux (0.00s)
    chtimes_linux_test.go:87: Expected: 2262-04-11 23:47:16 +0000 UTC,
got: 2038-01-19 03:14:07 +0000 UTC

=== FAIL: pkg/system TestChtimes (0.00s)
    chtimes_test.go:92: Expected: 2262-04-11 23:47:16 +0000 UTC, got:
2038-01-19 03:14:07 +0000 UTC

DONE 2121 tests, 63 skipped, 4 failures in 96.380s
error: in phase 'check': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "hack/test/unit" arguments: ()
exit-status: 1 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f>
phase `check' failed after 97.1 seconds
command "hack/test/unit" failed with status 1

Some deprecated features have been used.  Set the environment
variable GUILE_WARN_DEPRECATED to "detailed" and rerun the
program to get more information.  Set it to "no" to suppress
this message.
builder for
`/gnu/store/jjybllxmvvqm9rvvgnxkjyc5p7lh4xhk-docker-20.10.17.drv' failed
with exit code 1
build of /gnu/store/jjybllxmvvqm9rvvgnxkjyc5p7lh4xhk-docker-20.10.17.drv
failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/jj/ybllxmvvqm9rvvgnxkjyc5p7lh4xhk-docker-20.10.17.drv.gz'.
guix system: error: build of
`/gnu/store/jjybllxmvvqm9rvvgnxkjyc5p7lh4xhk-docker-20.10.17.drv' failed