Subject: [PATCH 0/1] gnu: Add Virality Engine
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 22:42:30 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix team!

This is a final patch which summarised my efforts to bring Virality Game
Engine to Guix.

There is one thing to note, some of the packages which are in Guix right now
were merged into Virality code base recently and upstream development
completely closed by the author (see README note):

Here is a list of them:
>   2290:               (url "https://git.mfiano.net/mfiano/seedable-rng")
>  10188:               (url "https://git.mfiano.net/mfiano/origin")
>  12838:               (url "https://git.mfiano.net/mfiano/pngload.git")
>  16850:               (url "https://git.mfiano.net/mfiano/shadow")
>  16889:               (url "https://git.mfiano.net/mfiano/umbra")

Other proposal I would think of is to move cl-trial and cl-vriality from
lisp-xyz.scm to game-development.scm as it's more logically bound to that
module.

> ./pre-inst-env guix build sbcl-virality cl-virality --rounds=2
> /gnu/store/cgljdd5vm8anxf9v0ips2vbalv6fp23k-cl-virality-0.3.0
> /gnu/store/8y3qv6f8w71l4zf1d4953xjq82a1mw01-sbcl-virality-0.3.0

Sharlatan Hellseher (1):
  gnu: Add cl-virality

 gnu/packages/lisp-xyz.scm | 66 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 66 insertions(+)

base-commit: bd0ff2d39bc7d3b497d74c3431ef77a1cf2515c4
prerequisite-patch-id: 679d60737b0daafbb9c5e2db480ac538b59d5889
prerequisite-patch-id: dceb083c0c80f3986ab02546b763ac4d69342a11
prerequisite-patch-id: 636da9a70d66737b8978d362c192df0820fe0cd7
prerequisite-patch-id: cf2ad82da6f03a7f44d2af4872682e3921ebc001
prerequisite-patch-id: 99bb09ac0a5fd8d0f837a33f3810fc9be47da3f2
prerequisite-patch-id: bd774bf62993e83ea51423f56474b6802739df10
-- 
2.38.0