Subject: 29.0.50; `M-x rust-run' is invoking `save-some-buffers'
From: Pankaj Jangid <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 19:36:42 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I added a new task to my configured org file (tasks.org) by invoking
org-capture. This makes changes to tasks.org and it remains unsaved
until I explicitly save it. But I haven't saved it yet.

After adding the task I returned to the rust-mode buffer where I was
working. After making changes in my program I pressed `C-c C-c' to
invoke `rust-run'.

=> Emacs asks me to save tasks.org

i.e. it invokes `save-some-buffers'.

This could be a bug in `rust-mode'.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2022-11-16 built on anant
Repository revision: 690f7ac86ad9a9d714b1107d05c5e856a43bb18d
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/pankaj/.local'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IN.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Rust

Minor modes in effect:
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  eglot--managed-mode: t
  flymake-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow emacsbug cal-china lunar cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
holiday-loaddefs cal-iso face-remap org-agenda bookmark cal-move tabify
denote org-capture org-refile smerge-mode diff canlock gnus-html
term/xterm xterm mailalias smtpmail eudc-capf eudc eudc-options-file
cus-start eudc-vars bbdb-message shr-color flow-fill sort smiley
gnus-cite mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize
uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml disp-table
cursor-sensor utf-7 nndraft nnmh nnfolder nnml bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua
bbdb-com epa-file gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache .gnus help-fns radix-tree ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs etags fileloop markdown-mode mm-archive network-stream
url-cache url-http url-auth url-gw nsm diary-lib diary-loaddefs vc-dir
gnus-dired dired-aux json-mode json-snatcher autorevert yaml-mode
dockerfile-mode sh-script smie executable tramp-cache time-stamp
prettier nvm f f-shortdoc shortdoc s iter2 js cl-extra ol-eww eww xdg
url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg gnus-group gnus-undo ol-docview doc-view
image-mode exif ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi reftex-dcr
reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars tex-bar toolbar-x latexenc preview
reporter latex edmacro kmacro latex-flymake tex-ispell tex-style
tex-mode rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode facemenu dom nxml-util nxml-enc
xmltok conf-mode mule-util jka-compr vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util desktop frameset
checkdoc display-line-numbers init my-init kunji hdfc org-element
avl-tree generator org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-plantuml ob-sql
ob-css ob-js ob-java ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine ob-python ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table
oc-basic bibtex ol org-keys oc org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs
gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mm-decode mm-bodies mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader mail-utils range erc-join solar
cal-dst cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs delight server
modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes eglot array filenotify jsonrpc ert ewoc
debug backtrace find-func flymake-proc flymake pcase plantuml-mode dash
cider tramp-sh cider-debug cider-browse-ns cider-mode cider-find
cider-inspector cider-completion cider-profile cider-eval cider-jar
arc-mode archive-mode cider-repl-history pulse cider-repl cider-resolve
cider-test cider-overlays cider-stacktrace cider-doc cider-browse-spec
help-mode cider-clojuredocs cider-eldoc cider-client cider-common xref
cider-connection cider-util color cider-popup sesman-browser
nrepl-client tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration cus-edit
cus-load warnings icons wid-edit files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete
parse-time ls-lisp queue nrepl-dict spinner sesman vc vc-dispatcher
clojure-mode lisp-mnt align imenu parseedn parseclj-parser parseclj-lex
parseclj-alist editorconfig editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch rust-utils rust-mode rust-playpen rust-compile
compile rust-cargo rust-rustfmt font-latex tex easy-mmode crm dbus xml
texmathp corfu which-key exec-path-from-shell bbdb bbdb-site timezone
dictionary dictionary-connection hl-line savehist python project mml-sec
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr epa derived epg rfc6068 gnus-util text-property-search
epg-config erc-services erc iso8601 time-date pp format-spec erc-backend
erc-goodies erc-networks erc-common erc-compat erc-loaddefs add-log
cc-vars cc-defs sql view thingatpt comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring
finder-inf gnuplot-autoloads org-mime-autoloads prettier-autoloads
groovy-mode-autoloads cider-autoloads spinner-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads nvm-autoloads f-autoloads iter2-autoloads
haskell-mode-autoloads corfu-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site csharp-mode-autoloads which-key-autoloads
docker-compose-mode-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads parseedn-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads parseclj-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads rx json-snatcher-autoloads ef-themes-autoloads
gtags-mode-autoloads plantuml-mode-autoloads dash-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads
delight-autoloads 750words-autoloads solidity-mode-autoloads
denote-autoloads queue-autoloads s-autoloads graphql-mode-autoloads info
editorconfig-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads sesman-autoloads
php-mode-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib early-init rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1319661 648939)
 (symbols 48 60712 0)
 (strings 32 302310 72263)
 (string-bytes 1 13094828)
 (vectors 16 128835)
 (vector-slots 8 2483082 267288)
 (floats 8 1459 1346)
 (intervals 56 21242 4059)
 (buffers 984 116))