Subject: Re: bug#59252: 29.0.50; Add new ts-modes to eglot-server-programs
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Theodor Thornhill <[email-masked]>, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked],João Távora <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 23:04:52 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Theodor Thornhill via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss army knife
of text editors" <[email-masked]> writes:

> It seems like js-ts-mode is the only one missing, so here's a new patch
> adding that.

Thanks, pushed (commit 40ff40198d) and closing this bug.

> From 2d179dd436f410bba30790fad60b04f9b338cc7b Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Theodor Thornhill <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 21:12:51 +0100
> Subject: [PATCH] Add js-ts-mode to eglot-server-programs
>
> * lisp/progmodes/eglot.el (eglot-server-programs): Add js-ts-mode as
> an alternative.

Please remember to add the bug number, like this:

* lisp/progmodes/eglot.el (eglot-server-programs): Add js-ts-mode as
an alternative.  (Bug#59252)

(I did that for you before pushing.)