Subject: Re: [bug#58997] [PATCH v3] gnu: jo: Update to 1.9.
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], jgart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2022 21:14:56 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Tobias Geerinckx-Rice via Guix-patches via 写道：
> Again: was v3 perhaps supposed to include the changelog entry 
> for
> [description]?

Bah, never mind: I can't imagine what else it could have been :-)

Pushed as bbac6c52480dc8572b74eb6235bdf55c1cf9842b, with @code{} → 
the more appropriate @command{}.  Thanks!

Side note: please add notes to reviewers & anything else that 
isn't part of the commit message proper under the ‘---’ produced 
by Git:

…

* gnu/packages/web.scm (jo): Update to 1.9.

---

hi, ignore v1

 gnu/packages/web.scm | 6 +++---
 …

Kind regards,

T G-R