Subject: Re: bug#58772: CC Mode 5.35.1 (C/*l); CC Mode fails to fontify source_y in Fx_translate_coordinates
From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
To: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 10:18:17 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello, Po.

On Sat, Oct 29, 2022 at 08:36:18 +0800, Po Lu wrote:
> Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]> writes:

> > This was an unintended consequence of some recent changes.  Sorry.

> > I can't explain in any reasonable way what was wrong, but I think the
> > attached patch should fix it.  Would you please do the usual with the
> > patch, and let me know whether or not the bug really is fixed, and
> > whether anything else untoward is caused by it.  Thanks!

> Should be fixed, but I haven't used it enough to say whether or not it
> causes any regressions elsewhere.

Thanks for trying it out!  Despite the uncertainty, I'm closing this bug
with this post anyway.  If there are any regressions, we can always open
it again, or open a new bug.

> Thanks.

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).