Subject: Re: bug#5785: 24.0.50; Fail to bind C-. in emacs -nw from xterm.
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 14:27:12 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:

> This was reported nine years ago.  It seems to me that the conclusion
> from the discussion at the time was that it might have been something
> wrong in your setup, or some specific issue in xterm on Gentoo, rather
> than a bug in Emacs.
>
> I also can't reproduce this issue here, using Emacs 26.2 and XTerm(344).
>
> Can you still reproduce this on a modern version of Emacs?  If I don't
> hear back from you in a couple of weeks, I'll just close this as
> unreproducible.

No reply within 4 weeks, so I'm closing this bug now.  If anyone can
still reproduce this, please reopen the bug report.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas