Subject: 29.0.50; 'with-memoization' is listed under Subr-x in NEWS
From: Philip Kaludercic <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 08:34:48 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I guess this should have been updated in 49910adf.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.34, cairo version 1.17.6)
 of 2022-08-12 built on rhea
Repository revision: 1823349e6a61b2997b27cdb1ff42c69739693455
Repository branch: feature/package+vc
System Description: Fedora Linux 36 (Workstation Edition)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-pgtk --with-native-compilation --with-imagemagick'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ IMAGEMAGICK
JPEG JSON LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: XREF

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-0.3.7/transient hides /home/philip/Source/emacs/lisp/transient
/home/philip/.config/emacs/elpa/xref-1.5.0/xref hides /home/philip/Source/emacs/lisp/progmodes/xref
~/.config/emacs/site-lisp/autoload hides /home/philip/Source/emacs/lisp/obsolete/autoload

Features:
(shadow emacsbug emacs-news-mode tex-info tex texmathp texinfo
texinfo-loaddefs solar cal-dst holidays holiday-loaddefs cal-move
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs add-log edmacro shell-command+
markdown-mode find-dired grep modus-vivendi-theme reposition magit-utils
crm dash eudc-capf eudc eudc-vars char-fold gnus-draft macrostep
misearch multi-isearch dired-aux gnus-dired tramp-archive tramp-gvfs
tramp-cache zeroconf tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
cus-start files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete ls-lisp gnus-fun
mm-archive mailalias smtpmail shortdoc dictionary dictionary-connection
autocrypt-message ecomplete smerge-mode flymake-cc cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
pulse color xref mule-util cl-print avy edebug debug backtrace find-func
whitespace vertico-buffer consult-vertico consult-icomplete consult
compat-28 kmacro bookmark bug-reference buffer-env compat vc-hg vc-git
vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc-backup log-view pcvs-util
copyright time-stamp ietf-drums-date sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr
textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable
textsec-check qp gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table autocrypt-gnus
autocrypt nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnfolder epa-file network-stream nsm
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig nntp gnus-cache
gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message yank-media puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win vertico-directory orderless vertico-flat noutline outline
checkdoc flymake-proc flymake thingatpt yasnippet-snippets yasnippet
flyspell ispell comp comp-cstr warnings cl-extra auth-source-pass repeat
project dired-x dired dired-loaddefs rx sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums gnus nnheader gnus-util time-date mail-utils range mm-util
mail-prsvr finder-inf diff-hl-flydiff diff diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc
vc-dispatcher diff-mode easy-mmode hippie-exp winner windmove
corfu-history corfu vertico-multiform vertico elec-pair recentf
tree-widget saveplace savehist xt-mouse modus-operandi-theme
modus-themes pcase cus-edit pp icons wid-edit format-spec pixel-scroll
cua-base icomplete time battery dbus xml cus-load setup site-lisp
site-autoload compile text-property-search comint ansi-color autoload
loaddefs-gen lisp-mnt debbugs-autoloads coterm-autoloads
embark-autoloads magit-autoloads vertico-autoloads buffer-env-autoloads
geiser-chibi-autoloads consult-autoloads compat-autoloads crdt-autoloads
corfu-autoloads slime-autoloads geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree
help-mode geiser-custom geiser-base ring transient-autoloads
xref-autoloads info tex-site package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win
pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
gtk pgtk multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 873342 96496)
 (symbols 48 37234 5)
 (strings 32 169163 10823)
 (string-bytes 1 5421743)
 (vectors 16 105435)
 (vector-slots 8 2464524 113079)
 (floats 8 1492 350)
 (intervals 56 10867 3399)
 (buffers 992 54))