Subject: 29.0.50; Another build failure
From: Pankaj Jangid <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 09:41:45 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I am at cfb295f1e55e4d04beaad5d57ede494c436cf277 (master HEAD)
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
  ELC      cedet/srecode/ctxt.elc

In toplevel form:
cedet/semantic/symref/list.el:35:2: Error: Given parent class semantic-displayer-abstract is not a class
make[3]: *** [Makefile:336: cedet/semantic/symref/list.elc] Error 1
make[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
  INFO     Extracting OKURI-NASI entries... 
  INFO     Extracting OKURI-NASI entries...35% 
  INFO     Extracting OKURI-NASI entries...71% 
  INFO     Extracting OKURI-NASI entries...done
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/pankaj/work/gnu/emacs/lisp'
make[2]: *** [Makefile:366: compile-main] Error 2
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/pankaj/work/gnu/emacs/lisp'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/pankaj/work/gnu/emacs/lisp'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:456: lisp] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/pankaj/work/gnu/emacs'
make: *** [GNUmakefile:95: install] Error 2
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-08-02 built on anant
Repository revision: 0c910f689b0100ec658ba7a70da23376e8eeee81
Repository branch: master
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/pankaj/.local --with-pgtk'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IN.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow emacsbug gnus-fun gnus-html help-fns radix-tree url-cache sort
smiley gnus-cite mm-archive mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp
gnus-ml disp-table utf-7 nndraft nnmh nnfolder nnml epa-file
network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
nntp gnus-cache .gnus mule-util diary-lib diary-loaddefs dired-aux
tramp-cache prettier nvm f f-shortdoc shortdoc dash s iter2 js
display-line-numbers flyspell ispell cider-mode cider-find
cider-inspector cider-completion cider-profile cider-eval cider-repl
cider-resolve cider-eldoc cider-test cider-stacktrace cider-doc
cider-browse-spec cider-clojuredocs cider-overlays cider-jar arc-mode
archive-mode cider-client cider-common cider-connection cider-util
cider-popup sesman-browser nrepl-client tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration cus-edit cus-start files-x tramp-compat shell ls-lisp
queue nrepl-dict spinner parseedn parseclj-parser parseclj-lex
parseclj-alist sesman clojure-mode align checkdoc lisp-mnt smerge-mode
diff markdown-mode color ol-eww eww xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
exif ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi sql view corfu vc-hg
vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view
pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch init my-init kunji hdfc org-element avl-tree
generator org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-plantuml ob-sql ob-css ob-js ob-java ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-python
python ob-R ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex ol org-keys oc
org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec server winner
windmove modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes delight eglot array filenotify
jsonrpc ert pp ewoc debug backtrace xref flymake-proc flymake warnings
icons project imenu editorconfig rust-utils thingatpt rust-mode
rust-rustfmt rust-playpen rust-compile compile comint ansi-color ring
rust-cargo which-key exec-path-from-shell ebdb-complete ebdb-message
ebdb-gnus gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls
dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file url-dired svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util text-property-search
time-date mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit ebdb-mua ebdb-com
crm ebdb-format ebdb mailabbrev eieio-opt cl-extra help-mode speedbar
ezimage dframe find-func eieio-base pcase cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
timezone hl-line savehist desktop frameset cus-load finder-inf tex-site
cider-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads compat-autoloads corfu-autoloads
denote-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads eglot-autoloads
gnuplot-autoloads go-mode-autoloads graphql-mode-autoloads rx
marginalia-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads nov-autoloads
esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads org-mime-autoloads php-mode-autoloads
prettier-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads request-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads use-package-ensure-system-package-autoloads
system-packages-autoloads info vertico-autoloads which-key-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib early-init rmc iso-transl tooltip eldoc
paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1111775 68307)
 (symbols 48 48301 25)
 (strings 32 219096 9281)
 (string-bytes 1 6554044)
 (vectors 16 108975)
 (vector-slots 8 1451286 96259)
 (floats 8 656 214)
 (intervals 56 4343 554)
 (buffers 992 79))