Subject: Re: bug#56894: Don't set outline-level to texinfo-outline-level
From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
To: Philip Kaludercic <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 22:10:07 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Philip Kaludercic <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Philip,

> loaded, this triggers an error.  For that reason I'd appreciate it if
> this patch could be applied:
>
> From 213748eeaea7c798f54ad627e8c2b4743d293041 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Philip Kaludercic <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 19:12:17 +0200
> Subject: [PATCH] * tex-info.el (TeX-texinfo-mode): Don't use texinfo-outline-level

Thanks a lot, it's always interesting how long plain bugs can stay
unnoticed.  I've applied your patch with slight modifications to the
commit message (so that they include the "outer" mails explanation).

Bye,
Tassilo