Subject: [PATCH core-updates 0/3] Fix builds with GCC-12.
From: Greg Hogan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Greg Hogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 20:19:21 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Patch set containing one package update and two source patches fixing
builds with gcc@12.

Have successfully built the packages both with gcc@12 and gcc@10.

Greg Hogan (3):
  gnu: swig: Fix build with GCC-12.
  gnu: doxygen: Fix build with GCC-12.
  gnu: vala: Update to 0.54.8.

 gnu/local.mk                                     |  2 ++
 gnu/packages/documentation.scm                   |  4 +++-
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm                           |  4 ++--
 .../patches/doxygen-support-gcc-12.patch         | 15 +++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/patches/swig-support-gcc-12.patch   | 16 ++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/swig.scm                            |  4 +++-
 6 files changed, 41 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/doxygen-support-gcc-12.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/swig-support-gcc-12.patch

-- 
2.37.1