Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add a test for qemu-guest-agent service
From: Timotej Lazar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 16:57:55 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

these patches fix some issues with the QEMU guest agent service, and add
a system test for it. The test runs the service in a marionette VM and
tries communicating with it. For that, I enabled the guest agent serial
device in marionette QEMU options. This change touches all system tests,
but should be harmless.

I’m not sure if it would be better instead to add a keyword argument to
make-marionette for (extra) extra QEMU options. In any case, all tests
that pass on master still pass after this change, at least on x86_64
(most installation tests currently fail here).

Please let me know if I should change or improve anything. Thanks!

Timotej Lazar (2):
  services: qemu-guest-agent: Fix arguments to qemu-ga.
  tests: Add qemu-guest-agent system test.

 gnu/build/marionette.scm        |  5 +-
 gnu/services/virtualization.scm | 12 ++---
 gnu/tests/virtualization.scm    | 84 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 93 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.36.1