Subject: [PATCHES] Mingw configuration for openssl
From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 01:55:37 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dear guix,

openssl can be cross-compiled to mingw, by adding a mingw entry in the
list of known openssl targets.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Vivien
From 6b65f4f152529f4ac9096f14c940dde2658fe16c Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 23:39:16 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] gnu: openssl: Cross-compile to mingw.

* gnu/packages/tls.scm (target->openssl-target): Add cases for mingw and
mingw64.
---
 gnu/packages/tls.scm | 6 ++++++
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/tls.scm b/gnu/packages/tls.scm
index 1ee5400a9c..b838e75b5c 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/tls.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/tls.scm
@@ -361,6 +361,12 @@ (define (target->openssl-target target)
   ;; without causing rebuilds for other targets.
   (cond ((string-prefix? "i586" target)
          "hurd-x86")
+        ((string-suffix? "mingw32" target)
+         (string-append
+          "mingw"
+          (if (string-prefix? "x86_64" target)
+              "64"
+              "")))
         ((string-prefix? "i686" target)
          "linux-x86")
         ((string-prefix? "x86_64" target)

base-commit: 6ffb3ef4d61e47c39b9ee4d1dceeaeb9360094c0
prerequisite-patch-id: cb331cf7152091377b37baa313ba3a5a87b3143f
prerequisite-patch-id: 92209f66b90c79d7bf060944906c869625b407dd
prerequisite-patch-id: 5e408465a1d766662ee1c33a4b807a779a4c664b
prerequisite-patch-id: eb8a798c6dc097419cb5bdf51641e3169e681e2e
prerequisite-patch-id: ea2b7638049e23e80fe2716e78900ea14cf922cd
prerequisite-patch-id: ca6164abf3d0287d49f726b3ae92b75ef94a8103
prerequisite-patch-id: 3265f90d5769feeed4b62de20c4f69c5a5e7a81d
prerequisite-patch-id: f85ec750b9f798b9e41bb00d7edb82d421353b33
prerequisite-patch-id: 6b60605cbf22b6ad4eff2f0da74a74c30fe2a9c8
prerequisite-patch-id: d6051ad60e172c8f11ef40772e502d86f4333acb
prerequisite-patch-id: 1dbff988e2360cb1ee029f64f300ce44c11d76e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 66ad9148ea45252dbef3037bd7a50a4ec32e2b5b
prerequisite-patch-id: 0c3aa04452a6a1d3f56951aa177a174a032ff299
prerequisite-patch-id: 42948a36a16f9824c17b8e7b7294ea33e81eb238
prerequisite-patch-id: b1b2b2215d1a71bfac6239766067c34cfbb70ebb
prerequisite-patch-id: 91f834615aed988f8f2d9b1655721debd65e0cdf
prerequisite-patch-id: 4a5b6330f14470cc7688ba1ffabd38414d3d9860
prerequisite-patch-id: 86c9604f41fa8d1e0a02fdd1a0ac3fbed3ac37e2
prerequisite-patch-id: 4551ff825ddc78669180eaa1826e8b581e2726f7
prerequisite-patch-id: 0c89c6e62602aded309ea47143fea68aed8c1617
prerequisite-patch-id: 4ad64d116fb8674505d7411a296137046096c60c
prerequisite-patch-id: 9939453dfc6bcac6f98aafdf60812b2bf884fb3a
prerequisite-patch-id: 8c206238029371a28c49cd914d7aae780114b10c
prerequisite-patch-id: f95b376c7e13855b8d3784a6cefc4800b945d502
prerequisite-patch-id: b39addb89db4cb5f5727a492411eae5ace52ad8b
prerequisite-patch-id: d9bc7451845593d839c8921801d3db8ab58f14ad
prerequisite-patch-id: 836dc57a4ee4aa788d05eed45b3804c139e4f995
prerequisite-patch-id: 0b4c563142f8f5ae6ca10e34b814266310be2686
prerequisite-patch-id: 2a36fa42b196e12812d7e1a25d72f2c58c67eca9
-- 
2.36.1