Subject: Re: Should asdf-build-system/sbcl use load-system instead of compile-system?
From: Guillaume Le Vaillant <[email-masked]>
To: Pierre Neidhardt <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 14:49:18 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Pierre Neidhardt <[email-masked]> skribis:

> I'll be the road for a while, unable to work on this patch, so if anyone
> wants to work on it and merge, please go ahead :)
>
> Left to do:
>
> - Suggestion: add a keyword to choose between asdf:compile-system and
>   asdf:load-system (default should be asdf:load-system).
> - Make sure sbcl-stumpwm-kbd-layouts usees asdf:compile-system.
> - Rebuild the Lisp world to test.

I added a 'asd-operation' keyword parameter with a default value of
"load-system", and I used it in the package definition of
sbcl-stumpwm-kbd-layouts to use "compile-system" instead.

Patches pushed as 6b5ef03a2582ab23228478018fd356e17db1daea and
following.