Subject: 29.0.50; While opening the font dialog
From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 08:44:28 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

After emacs -Q

Open font dialog

I got the following message on thee console

2022-10-15 08:41:32.097 Emacs[1840:44988] It's not legal to call
-layoutSubtreeIfNeeded on a view which is already being laid out.  If you
are implementing the view's -layout method, you can call -[super layout]
instead. Break on void _NSDetectedLayoutRecursion(void) to debug.  This
will be logged only once.  This may break in the future.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin21.6.0, NS
 appkit-2113.60 Version 12.6 (Build 21G115)) of 2022-10-14 built on
 paag-MacBookAir
Repository revision: b175a9fb7eea49cdf8171821498f2c5efaaecd98
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2113
System Description:  macOS 12.6

Configured using:
 'configure PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig
 LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include CC=clang
 OBJC=clang 'CFLAGS=-g -O3' LIBXML2_CFLAGS=-I12.3/usr/include/libxml2
 LIBXML2_LIBS=-lxml2'

Configured features:
ACL GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG
SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: es_ES.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date subr-x mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
cl-loaddefs cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils rmc iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 37761 8788)
 (symbols 48 5010 0)
 (strings 32 13067 1813)
 (string-bytes 1 371585)
 (vectors 16 10339)
 (vector-slots 8 161411 14552)
 (floats 8 25 20)
 (intervals 56 275 0)
 (buffers 1000 11))

-- 
Fragen sind nicht da um beantwortet zu werden,
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run
a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet