Subject: Re: bug#56238: [PATCH 0/2]: gnu: Add aoflagger
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 11:45:02 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi!

Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]> skribis:

>   gnu: Add aocommon
>   gnu: Add aoflagger

Finally applied, thanks!

I had to tweak a couple of things: change aocommon license to ‘gpl3+’
(since nothing says “version 3 only”), add missing #:use-module (guix
build-system copy), tweak description of aoflagger so it starts with an
actual sentence.

I took the liberty to remove timestamps like
“(Sharlatan-20220626T175728+0100)” from the comments: they’re
unnecessary (one can use ‘git annotate’), and given that repository
maintenance is a collective effort, having names associated with comment
doesn’t seem like a good idea.

Thanks,
Ludo’.