Subject: Re: Updated series
From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
To: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 17:16:48 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]> skriver:

> Hi Marius,
>
> Sorry for the time it took me, here's the updated series.

No worries, thanks a lot for this work.

> Everything has been checked with guix lint. I use emacs, but couldn't get guix
> style to work the way you counselled, hope it's ok.

What was the issue?  :-)

I ran 'guix style' for each since I had to edit the commits anyway to
get the author right (for some reason it showed up as "Nicolas Graves
via Guix-patches <[email-masked]>" -- NYF!).

> Also thanks for your advice! 

:-)

Some more advice for future pull requests, please first send a message
to [email-masked]' to get a bug ID assigned (can be anything,
although often a 'git format-patch --cover-letter').  Then send the
patch series to [email-masked], otherwise the patches will
be scattered across different issues and difficult to track.

Also, use "-n" with send-email/format-patch so that the ordering is
preserved.  It was lacking in the second series, but I used the
information from the first round to get it right.

Anyway, great work, pushed as c8f33b613e..cda3de3b7d!