Subject: Re: [bug#55931] [PATCH] gnu: java-commons-lang3: Update to 3.12.0
From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
To: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 22:50:31 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Le Mon, 13 Jun 2022 10:26:19 +0300,
"Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]> a écrit :

> Hello Julien,
> 
> I've added a patch that removes 'junit-bom' from 'pom.xml' and tried
> to build 'java-jmh' as you did; it seems that everything now builds
> without errors.
> 
> Please find the updated patch attached.
> 
> - Artyom

Great! Pushed to master as 4ff9f1689d0d8f3c7555c472ce67aaa928af564d.

Before pushing, I applied a few changes. First, when you add a patch,
don't forget to add it to gnu/local.mk. This ensures "make dist" will
generate a complete tarball. Otherwise, the tarball won't contain the
patch. Second, I added a short comment in the patch to explain its
purpose. Finally, I slightly reworded the changelog text about the
patch, in the commit message.

Thanks!